Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PENN STATE « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 25, 2008, 11:15:30 PM

I have watched them twice this year and believe they can beat any team in the country.  With that said, IF Alabama and Texas go undefeated, they will play each other in the championship. 
However, If Ohio State would have been undefeated, I can almost garauntee that OU would be playing in the championship, with an undefeated Texas or Alabama being left out.  Say it ain't so Joe.
Penn St. plays for the championship this year because either Texas or Alabama will get beat before then; I say Texas.

Joe Pa wins the championship and retires...........NEVER!!!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2008, 09:40:30 AM

Peraonally, I'd rather see Texas and Alabama square off - but yeah, it looks like JoePa might go out with a bang. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 26, 2008, 04:41:26 PM

Penn State will be in it. I think its more then likely Bama and/or Texas will lose. Dont see PSU losing

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 27, 2008, 08:42:53 AM

PSU won't lose. Schedules a joke.

Bama I think loses 1 or maybe 2 (sec title game a possibility as well as LSU)

Texas has a possibility of losing but I dont see it happening.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 28, 2008, 08:32:15 PM

The Gators will beat Alabama in the SEC Championship.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 28, 2008, 09:05:07 PM

I think Bama COULD lose to LSU... but IDK. Good possibility but LSU's defense been playing pretty atrocious latelty.

Texas has a slim chance to lose this weekend... better, but not great, chance of losing conf. title game.

I think it's gonna be Texas v Penn St... Penn St. would get absolutely demolished Buckeye style IMO.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 28, 2008, 09:33:35 PM

I would agree with you had it been Ohio State, but I've seen these Penn St. Folks play, and I'm convinced they could win it all.  They are as focused of a team you will see all year.  I could care less about any of the three, but purely from a football perspective, Penn St. has a good as chance as anyone this season.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PENN STATE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools