Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A trend « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

: January 03, 2007, 12:40:40 PM

Anymore staff and players that are near and dear to the Bucs leaving? Well there are not many left.  Gruden has soured this organization, sure that is arguable.

What is not arguable is the evidence. Look at all of the great people that make for a good organization fleeing the Bucs for the last 5 years.. 

Gruden wants yes men..."with me or against me"... Great minds don't think well in a box. 

Gruden wants passion...        Players don't play so inspired under dishonesty.

Fire Gruden Please!!!! The sooner the better!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

#1 : January 03, 2007, 12:41:42 PM

LMAO...so the fact that many of these guys have been promoted has nothing to do with it, right?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 03, 2007, 12:44:53 PM

LMAO...so the fact that many of these guys have been promoted has nothing to do with it, right?

Of course not. Herm Edwards and Lovie Smith "fled" the organization under McKay/Dungy as well, didn't you know?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 03, 2007, 12:45:08 PM

I know, when coaches go into the profession the main goal is to stay an assistant forver. They never want to move up in the ranks. How dumb of Gruden to not fire Kiffin and promote Barry, Thomlin, or Rod M. What a piece of garbage Gruden is. These guys aren't leaving the Bucs for better positions, they're leaving only because of Gruden.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 03, 2007, 12:45:11 PM

Guess I'm done with the red board for awhile.  The level of idiocy has just reached a new high.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

acacius

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 03, 2007, 12:53:06 PM

Yeah, I mean, just look at how Bidwell and Simms couldn't wait to get out from under Gruden's iron heel...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 03, 2007, 12:55:13 PM

As I've said elsewhere, I am concerned that we no longer have anyone ready to take over for Monte when he retires.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 03, 2007, 12:56:32 PM

As I've said elsewhere, I am concerned that we no longer have anyone ready to take over for Monte when he retires.

That I can quite definitely agree with.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 03, 2007, 12:59:44 PM

That I can also agree with, but the onus is on Monte for that one, not Grudens. In fact, the argument could be made that because Monte is hanging on for so long, potential successors have felt the need to seek opportunities elsewhere.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#9 : January 03, 2007, 01:00:09 PM

Dont you know, Simms is apparently a masochist now for staying with Gruden.

As for assistants leaving. What do you expect, Barry to stay forever without knowing when he'll eventually take over for Kiffin? Hopefully, Kiffen will coach a few more years until he has groomed a replacement.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 03, 2007, 01:00:26 PM

Agree BucNut. Don't know if this type of thing is people just getting enjoyment from stirring up trouble, or they're really that stupid.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 03, 2007, 01:03:34 PM

Yeah. They have all been promoted to better things. I understand that many of them left for opportunity. However, you cannot ignore the decline.
This is indicative of our falling organization. Now we might get another exec from Oakland. Great! Why not just call us the Raiders of the east?

Regardless, I cannot believe the passion that I have found here to defend a loser. A guy with 2 winning seasons in 5 years. I am still shocked that so many of you defend this loser, who is an obvious flake.
I am totally confused that Bucs fans defend Gruden. He loses. OK? That is my argument. SCOREBOARD, period. For all of you realists out there that hate the whining and subjectivity of opinion, there is my gripe. GRUDEN IS A LOSER, A POOR, EXCUSE MAKING, LYING, INSECURE, SLIMY TOAD-LIKE LOSER WHO FINDS SUPPORT BY DISPLACING THE BLAME OFF OF HIMSELF.

To listen to you guys make excuses for him, at every turn... Whatta joke. Gruden has his loyal band of followers that respond to, and eat up BS like spaghetti.  

GRUDEN LOSES and LOSES!! I am done trying to open the eyes of the blind. You will not see what you ignore.

In conclusion, Gruden will  be fired. It is only a matter of time. He does not do the things necessary to promote a winning organization. So, while all of you Gruden lovers insult me, before the excuse machine spews out some more propoganda, I'd like you all to know that I take comfort in knowing that one day this turd that we calll a head coach will be gone.  It will happen. I cannot wait for the day. While Gruden's time here runs out, you guys can embrace watching a loser that has destroyed our team. In the end, those who really love the team will be served when the Glazers finally can this turkey. Tick Tock Tick

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 03, 2007, 01:04:06 PM

Simms is crazy to stay with Gruden.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 03, 2007, 01:08:36 PM

LMAO! If not for a couple of bad bounces, we'd be 8 and 8, right?

Gruden is the BS factory.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 03, 2007, 01:10:27 PM

Yeah. They have all been promoted to better things. I understand that many of them left for opportunity. However, you cannot ignore the decline.
This is indicative of our falling organization.

Why?  Why is it indicative of a "falling organization" that members of its coaching staff have left for promotions that weren't available on this team?  Are you saying that the organization is "falling" because Monte is holding it back?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A trend « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools