Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden not that frustrated « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucfanut

Starter

#15 : October 27, 2008, 05:17:17 PM

You people really believe he isn't frustrated because he tells Ira Kaufman that? Cmon now...his demeanor on the sideline screamed "frustrated" (literally)

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : October 27, 2008, 05:14:04 PM

I figured he wouldn't be. He knows his job is safe and he's already got his superbowl ring and idiots in the NFL still think he is great, so he has no real reason to be frustrated.

Gruden loves field goals.
Hey.... trips inside the red zone are failures if they don't score touchdowns. He prefers Field goals especially early in the game.

#17 : October 27, 2008, 05:24:50 PM

The offense has always been along for the ride here in Tampa since Lee Roy and Co, and not much has changed.

Chucky himself couldn't argue that statement. Its as if Dungyball never left.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 27, 2008, 05:30:11 PM

nobody knows what is said behind closed doors

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 27, 2008, 05:49:28 PM

I like Gru ok, but, can't stand any version of the WCO. 

Yes, teams have won a number of SBs with it, but, I think it was more because of their superior talent than the system.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 28, 2008, 11:26:29 AM

I like Gru ok, but, can't stand any version of the WCO. 

Yes, teams have won a number of SBs with it, but, I think it was more because of their superior talent than the system.

Things change.

I'm frustrated! 

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 28, 2008, 11:44:13 AM

Gruden seems unwilling to recognize that it's the talent on the field that wins games, not his "genius" playcalling or his multiple formations, shifting and motion that confuse nobody but our own.  Instead of throwing a jump ball to Stevens in the EZ, he going to confuse and find the perfect macthup.  He doesn't allow his players to make plays.  He is the "playmaker" on this team.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden not that frustrated « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools