Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What if Obama loses in a tight race? « previous next »
Page: 1

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
: October 29, 2008, 04:23:04 PM

Will he concede that night? Will people take to the streets. Will we see people shedding tears? If he loses how do you envision the night will go?

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 29, 2008, 04:26:08 PM

i suspect there will be a riot or two in major urban areas where his support is obviously so strong, but worse than that i expect the team of lawyers to take to the courts and tie this thing up to the degree that the FL recount will look like a game of "Duck, Duck, Goose" before it's over.

like i said in the Election Predicitons thread - the lawyers will tell us who won some time in January...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 29, 2008, 04:26:23 PM

it won't be good, you can count on that...

that would mean McCain wins, and that can't be a good thing either.

Obama wins = bad

McCain wins = bad

it just sucks that all we have to pick from are a couple of guys who shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentance as President of the United States of America.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#3 : October 29, 2008, 04:29:21 PM

Obama wins = bad

McCain wins = bad

it just sucks that all we have to pick from are a couple of guys who shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentance as President of the United States of America.

I agree.. The election was in the dumps for me when Romney lost. I feel he has was the best option to fix the economy.

Most of the Obama supporters I see cant or don't vote as well.  Don't underestimate the power of the blue hairs. They Love Mccain.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 29, 2008, 04:33:40 PM

Obama wins = bad

McCain wins = bad

I'll agree.  People will be beetching either way.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#5 : October 29, 2008, 04:59:51 PM

I think it would be funny as hell with most of the predictors saying it's in the bag already. But as stated above either way, I think we're in for a rough ride.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 29, 2008, 09:05:53 PM

i predict there would be limited unrest but obama would actually speak out against it.

I agree ktown....its would surprising if obama loses at this point...Ktown...i guess some republicans might understand what democrats have felts like for the bulk of the last 8 years.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 29, 2008, 09:23:56 PM

Obama wins = bad

McCain wins = bad

I agree.. The election was in the dumps for me when Romney lost. I feel he has was the best option to fix the economy.

Most of the Obama supporters I see cant or don't vote as well.  Don't underestimate the power of the blue hairs. They Love Mccain.

I agree, after Romney and Thompson dropped I knew I wasnt voting for McCain

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What if Obama loses in a tight race? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools