Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ann Coulter dead on « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 07, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

That was some funny stuff. My friends, I don't like AC and don't read her stuff, but she was pretty much dead on in that column.
+1

+ 2

I was hoping she was dead, Idiot.
Still making your case as the biggest dumbass on the Cove?

KMitchell might have something to say about that.

True.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 07, 2008, 11:05:58 AM

I was hoping she was dead, Idiot.
Still making your case as the biggest dumbass on the Cove?

KMitchell might have something to say about that.

Come on now, let's not let partisanship get in the way here. Cyber is in the running also ...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 07, 2008, 11:08:44 AM

Flip a coin.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 07, 2008, 11:25:48 AM

I was SO disappointed when I opened this thread and found Coulter wasn't dead.

Exactly, me as well

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 07, 2008, 02:12:19 PM

Exactly, me as well

Elves don't die .....

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 07, 2008, 04:33:42 PM

ROFLMAO! What an insult to elves everywhere...even this guy...

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 07, 2008, 04:42:25 PM

Exactly, me as well

Elves don't die .....

Why is Coulter's adam's apple bigger than Legolas?  I thought Legolas was a guy....:(

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 07, 2008, 04:42:49 PM

...Obama said he was going to bankrupt their coal industry and those people still voted for him.

Obama could have said he loved Hitler and he would have still been elected. Pretty sad.

Cyber, are you really that easily manipulated? Do you do any research before you come to a conclusion on something?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/02/palin-knocks-obama-over-months-old-coal-comments/

Excerpt:

Audio of Obama’s comments began bubbling up on major conservative blogs over the last 24 hours, and Palin wondered why voters were only now hearing about the remarks. The insinuation that the Chronicle had been hiding the coal comments from the public brought about shouts of “Liberal media!” from the crowd.

“Why is the audio tape just now surfacing?,” Palin asked. “This interview was given to San Francisco folks many, many months ago. You should have known about this, so that you would have better decision-making information as you go into the voting booth.”

Contrary to her attempts to portray a media cover-up, audio and video recordings of Obama’s January 17 sit-down with the Chronicle editorial board have been freely available online for more than nine months.

In the interview, Obama said that his “aggressive” cap-and-trade plan would charge polluters for every unit of carbon or greenhouse gas they emit, a plan that would render polluting coal plants financially unviable.

“So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can,” he said. “It’s just that it will bankrupt them because they’re going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted.”

In the interview, Obama also made the case for alternative energy sources, adding that he does not believe coal production will be eliminated, and that he supports carbon capture and sequestration technologies.

John McCain also supports a market-based cap-and-trade proposal to reduce carbon emissions.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 07, 2008, 04:43:15 PM

She's a man baby, a man...

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 07, 2008, 04:53:52 PM

Exactly, me as well

Elves don't die .....

Why is Coulter's adam's apple bigger than Legolas?  I thought Legolas was a guy....:(

I thought the same thing ...... and I'll be honest, I think Legolas is hotter.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 07, 2008, 05:04:24 PM

Exactly, me as well

While I wish no ill will on anyone, I was disappointed as well...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ann Coulter dead on « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools