Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hussein's Wife « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : November 03, 2008, 04:37:39 PM

Agreed. If anyone thinks that hag is hot, you need to get your eyes checked.

Shes old enough to be my grandma and Im old enough to drink, so why would she be "hot"

McCains wife was hot back in the day though

#46 : November 03, 2008, 04:40:49 PM

- especially anyone calling the first lady butt ugly racist pig.

nobody will respect her anymore for riding her husbands coattails into a position of power after he rode the last presidents coattails into acquiring his job.

#47 : November 03, 2008, 04:42:35 PM

No one was commenting on Palin's appearance, just her lack of knowledge, experience, intelligence, and just common sense.

What do you base all those accusations off of? Her mannerisms? The way her voice sounds?

That is like me calling Obama a blunt burning, late for everythign, watermelon loving, thug just because of the way he looks

I would never do that, but I dont see why so many liberals take shots at Palin because they dont like teh fact that shes hot and actually has a personality

firefall

Second String

#48 : November 03, 2008, 08:04:46 PM

No one was commenting on Palin's appearance, just her lack of knowledge, experience, intelligence, and just common sense.

What do you base all those accusations off of? Her mannerisms? The way her voice sounds?

That is like me calling Obama a blunt burning, late for everythign, watermelon loving, thug just because of the way he looks

I would never do that, but I dont see why so many liberals take shots at Palin because they dont like teh fact that shes hot and actually has a personality
Is that a criteria for vp? Hot? And her personality is pathetic.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hussein's Wife « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools