Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WEEK 7! What is your Record? Best Waiver pick up? Best low round draft choice? « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

: October 21, 2008, 12:27:47 PM

i am 6-1!  with the most points for and the best record.

one other person is 6-1 but he is in the other division, with 200 points less then me.  i am 60 points up on anyone, and i dont even think my team is that great! ive just been starting the right people.

for example.. i started mewelde moore sunday after i waiver wired him friday.  3 td's later and 35.5 points later!  woo!

my best waiver wire pick up : Kicker matt prater and eddie royal.

Best low round draft choice : Aaron rodgers and buccaneers D.

kmitchell

Starter

#1 : October 21, 2008, 01:48:43 PM

I am also 6-1, my only loss coming to the other 6-1 team. Our league is so lopsided, it is ridiculous. I have the most points scored and am projected to have the 1st week bye in playoffs.
Best waiver pickups have been Matt Prater, Mewelde Moore, and Dominic Rhodes.
I had White and Fitz on the bench so i picked up Nate Washington and Rashied Davis who got me 15, 8 points.
Best low-round draft choice would have to be Kurt Warner for me.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#2 : October 21, 2008, 05:20:57 PM

I just made a trade in my league.  Tell me who you think got the better end of the deal:

I traded Ryan Grant and T.J. Houshmandzadeh for Brian Westbrook and Laverneous Coles.

#3 : October 21, 2008, 06:39:05 PM

I am 3-4, highest scoring team in my league with the most pts scored against. Seems every week, my opponent has their best week vs me. Very frustrating.

This week, i lost to a team that hadn't won a freakin game.... look at these players:

Matt Cassell
Sammy Morris
Mewelde Moore
Greg Jennings
Antonio Bryant
Welker
Greg Olsen
John Carney
Bears D

Its freakn ridiculous!!!

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 21, 2008, 10:50:58 PM

I am 3-4, highest scoring team in my league with the most pts scored against. Seems every week, my opponent has their best week vs me. Very frustrating.

This week, i lost to a team that hadn't won a freakin game.... look at these players:

Matt Cassell
Sammy Morris
Mewelde Moore
Greg Jennings
Antonio Bryant
Welker
Greg Olsen
John Carney
Bears D

Its freakn ridiculous!!!

LOL

Got_Spleen

Starter

#5 : October 22, 2008, 12:26:35 PM

My best waiver pickups?
Brandon Marshall (week one)
Matt Cassell (last week's game)
Prater
Pitt D (on their bye)
Rhodes

Low round? Chris Johnson

kmitchell

Starter

#6 : October 22, 2008, 04:17:53 PM

How did Brandon Marshall go undrafted??

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 22, 2008, 06:28:32 PM

How did Brandon Marshall go undrafted??

thats what i was wondering

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : October 22, 2008, 07:50:37 PM

I just made a trade in my league. Tell me who you think got the better end of the deal:

I traded Ryan Grant and T.J. Houshmandzadeh for Brian Westbrook and Laverneous Coles.

My fantasy record is currently 4-3.  What do you guys think of this trade I made a few days ago?

kmitchell

Starter

#9 : October 22, 2008, 07:56:34 PM

If Westbrook gets healthy, he can definitely carry your team in the playoffs. I'm not that high on Housh or Coles, so I guess you got the better end of the deal.

#10 : October 28, 2008, 12:30:51 AM

After this week, I'll move to 5-3 in the league that I am in.  Would have been 6-2 thus far, had it not been for some lack luster performances last week from P. Manning, Gore, and a virtual no show from Lance Moore.  Sammi Morris helped, but I was edged out by a handful of points last week.  With that happening I essentially went from 2nd to last starting this week, but I'll gain atleast a spot or two back this week. 

One of the best pick ups that I've made so far has been Ravens DST's, the most consistent, but I've gotten big points from Sammi Morris, and now recently Donnie Avery.  Roddy White also helps to have on my team, and I also aquired Tony Scheffler so we'll see if/when/how he does after their bye and production wise post injury this season.  This week though I scored the most points that I've seen all season thus far, but I think I'm getting closer to having my team dialed in, just in time to push hopefully for the playoffs.

Scurvy

Practice Squad

#11 : October 28, 2008, 09:48:10 PM

6-2...two wins up on Hate's non-$$ "superteam"   ;)

Bucs D - 8th Rd.
Screwed the pooch thereafter

Most transactions have been temps, outside of Schaub a few weeks ago.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 01, 2008, 11:39:29 AM

I'm 5-2.

Deangelo Williams off the wavier wire.

Also Trade Ocho for Roddy White!!!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

#13 : November 01, 2008, 06:53:22 PM

6-2...two wins up on Hate's non-$$ "superteam" ;)

Like Gruden, I never claimed to be an offensive guru.  ;D

That damn tie vs Jimmy was a killer.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WEEK 7! What is your Record? Best Waiver pick up? Best low round draft choice? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools