Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which team will win the Fantasy Super Bowl? « previous next »
Page: 1

kmitchell

Starter

: November 01, 2008, 03:09:00 AM

I am currently in a division struggle with another team, we are both at 7-1 and whoever comes out on top of division in record, points scored gets a 1st round bye in the playoffs. We are both 7-1, and the rest of the league is sitting around .500 and less. I think it is inevitable that we end up facing each other in the Super Bowl.

Team A
Rivers
Jacobs
Steven Jackson
S Moss
B Berrian
B Edwards
Witten
Giants D/ST

Team B
Warner
Westbrook
T Jones
A Johnson
L Fitzgerald
R White
Scheffler
Packers D/ST.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 01, 2008, 02:02:10 PM

i say A... only because all of B's players are hott right now, and A has potential break out players later in the year.  such as jacobs in cold weather and bray will start ballin hopefully soon.  and witten is amazing. i dont know about berrian for A though... hes going to pick up someone else.

team B looks strong right now, but if/when matt ryan hits that rookie wall... bye bye production for white.  larry has anquan back, sometimes teams take out one WR on arizona, and its usually fitz.  t jones is weak.  a johnson is a beast.  scheff peice is a ? ... packers D in cold weather should do well, along with giants...

kmitchell

Starter

#2 : November 01, 2008, 02:09:48 PM

My team (B) points scored is 845, his is 786, and the third highest scoring team in the 14 team league is 698. I think Westbrook can carry my team, and I am pretty solid as long as Warner stays healthy. If I lose Warner, I lose Fitz. Matt Leinart is a bust.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 01, 2008, 02:28:55 PM

My team (B) points scored is 845, his is 786, and the third highest scoring team in the 14 team league is 698. I think Westbrook can carry my team, and I am pretty solid as long as Warner stays healthy. If I lose Warner, I lose Fitz. Matt Leinart is a bust.

good points, i agree

#4 : November 01, 2008, 06:55:32 PM

Team "B" without a doubt. Only thing that may hurt is if the Cards are too far ahead in their division, guys may get rested come fantasy playoff time.

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : November 01, 2008, 07:59:51 PM

Only thing that may hurt is if the Cards are too far ahead in their division, guys may get rested come fantasy playoff time.

I think that is the first time in the history of the NFL that this sentence has been said. They have never gone better than 8-8!

#6 : November 02, 2008, 03:28:12 PM

Only thing that may hurt is if the Cards are too far ahead in their division, guys may get rested come fantasy playoff time.

I think that is the first time in the history of the NFL that this sentence has been said. They have never gone better than 8-8!

Indeed..... but that division is terrible. They may end up how we did last year.... coasting down the stretch. Then again, Whisenhunt isn't Chucky.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 02, 2008, 09:42:33 PM

Neither ... they both get upset in the playoffs.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which team will win the Fantasy Super Bowl? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools