Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR help this week guys!! « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: November 01, 2008, 11:45:35 AM

I have Plax,Roddy White,A Bryant and Joey G! The first to are pretty much locked in but the third i'm not so sure about. Thanks guys.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

kmitchell

Starter

#1 : November 01, 2008, 12:06:26 PM

Bryant over Galloway. I would bench Galloway until he has a 100 yard game. Galloway has been a non-factor all season, and Bryant is Garcias Go-To guy.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 01, 2008, 05:38:12 PM

Pretty good wr setup you have. I think I would go with KM's opinion. Galloway has shown nadda for awhile, and could possibly get hurt again. Bryant is pretty tough, and he has been putting up "ok" numbers for ff fans.

Plus, it's nice to beat your opponent with a guy who didn't even play last year. Bonus smacktalk right there!

kmitchell

Starter

#3 : November 02, 2008, 07:06:58 PM

Bryant over Galloway. I would bench Galloway until he has a 100 yard game. Galloway has been a non-factor all season, and Bryant is Garcias Go-To guy.

I really hope you listened to me.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR help this week guys!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools