Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did McCain See the Future? « previous next »
Page: 1

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

: November 01, 2008, 10:53:29 AM

Q: Do you think she (Palin) is the face of the Republican Party going forward?

McCain: Yes. I think to a large degree as vice president or, OR...

Nice facial expression...

Strange...

I'll give my take on what he was thinking, but caught himself at the last minute, and didn't say...

McCain: Yes, I think to a large degree as vice president, or, if something were to happen to me, president.

Was he about to confront his own mortality, as Politico suggests?

OR...

McCain: Yes, I think to a large degree as vice president or president.

Was he about to admit that he was going to lose and Palin would run in 2012?

He didn't want to say either one so he gave that awkward OR, and went from there...

Always interesting with Mac2008.

Rachel Maddow has a good look at Palin and what Mac might have been thinking.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#27480599

On McCain's judgment for selecting Palin and how a growing number of Americans don't think she's ready...

"What most Americans I think realize is that you don't offer a job, let alone the vice presidency, to a person after one job interview. 
Even at McDonald's you're interviewed three times before you're given a job.

~Ken Duberstien, Former Chief of Staff to President Reagan

Ouch!

Video...

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 01, 2008, 03:25:12 PM

Palin on Iran: We need to talk to those people and make'em stop doing what they're doin and instead "drill baby drill"

Palin on the Economy: We need to fix it, that's fer shore. We need to cut taxes and "drill baby, drill"

Palin on abortion: I am aginst it, even if the child is 8 or 9 years old they still should be born. In any and every case of pregnancy I'd have to say, "drill baby, drill"

Palin on sex education: Oh, I know what I'm a doin so I don't need that. But for children, that should be left to the parents, and the parents should teach their kids, "drill baby, drill"

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 01, 2008, 03:30:39 PM

The funny thing is every time she uses that lame catch phrase the lemmings in the crowd go wild.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 01, 2008, 04:49:58 PM

The funny thing is every time she uses that lame catch phrase the lemmings in the crowd go wild.

To be fair, the lemmings abound at all of those rallies, on both sides.

benir0

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 01, 2008, 07:23:35 PM

This is a fantastically hilarious video.  I LOL'd.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did McCain See the Future? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools