Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yeah, I trust this guy... « previous next »
Page: 1

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: November 01, 2008, 11:14:07 PM

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 02, 2008, 01:43:49 AM

Yet, this marxist, anti-semitic candidate is the front runner for the presidency?

Could he have possibly fooled so many people on sooo many levels?  Or are people that desperately afraid of a muslim president.  A BLACK president.  A man who refuses to wear a pin on his jacket?  Or raise his hand to his heart?  Could it be that he is the anti-christ that has captured the attention of more than half the nation?

Man, if so...America is a truly dumb place to live.  But I like it.  Obama cannot be any worse than Bush.  Maybe he can.  BUt what are the odds?  This is a dream job...because the president has to step in, swear the oath, and start to remanufacture something positive out of soooo much negative. 

McCain is alright as well.  I like him for differing reasons.  Man who served his country, placed his life on the line.  Too venture into combat, or an ability to say you will enter into combat, is a powerful thing.  And to survive the Hanoi Hiltomn is pretty damned impressive.  But he is losing?  Why?

Has to be a reason?

Oh well...we shall see Wednesday.  BTW, I detest George Bush.  The guy was a bad leader. 

Obama is not a terrorist.  He will not drive the country into the ground.  It is already there.  Things have to get better.

McCain is not going to die in office if elected.  He will not drive the country into the ground.  It is already there.  Things have to get better.

OBF sucks.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 02, 2008, 01:55:56 AM

McCain is alright as well.  I like him for differing reasons.  Man who served his country, placed his life on the line.  Too venture into combat, or an ability to say you will enter into combat, is a powerful thing.  And to survive the Hanoi Hiltomn is pretty damned impressive.  But he is losing?  Why?

Has to be a reason?

GW

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 02, 2008, 01:59:04 AM

McCain is alright as well. I like him for differing reasons. Man who served his country, placed his life on the line. Too venture into combat, or an ability to say you will enter into combat, is a powerful thing. And to survive the Hanoi Hiltomn is pretty damned impressive. But he is losing? Why?

Has to be a reason?

GW
Guess he is killing all things "American".

Man...America is hurting right now.  Too concerned with military matters.  And oil matters.  And "other peoples property" values. 

Things can only get better, because if they get worse, RIOTing will occur.

benir0

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 02, 2008, 01:28:58 AM

Wow.  I've said that everyone should vote their conscience and support the candidate that they agree with, but this video shouldn't be one of the sources from which you obtain information about the candidates.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yeah, I trust this guy... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools