Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JOIN UP AND VOTE EARLY!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : November 02, 2008, 02:49:52 PM

Only a moron would point to our offense as the reason we're losing

While the defense is laying an egg for sure, for once, can we win in a shoot-out? Can our offense hold up its end of the bargain?

Do you have any faith that we come from behind to capture a victory?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 02, 2008, 02:52:00 PM

Yes the D is playing bad. But the offense plays bad WEEKLY. 6 points on offense?

Against the powerhouse this the... Chiefs? Pathetic.

Our offense is a joke and has beena  joke for a long time. I've stuck up for Gruden until last week. I'm over it. Our QB's all SUCK. Our wr's are a JOKE. and our playcalling is PATHETIC.

Thank god for Clifton Smith eh?

Buccaneers select Dexter Jackson in 2nd round.... OOPS.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 02, 2008, 02:53:04 PM

While the defense is laying an egg for sure, for once, can we win in a shoot-out?

We did in Chicago with Griese and in New Orleans last year with McCown.

Can our offense hold up its end of the bargain?

Not with #7 on the field.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 02, 2008, 02:55:29 PM

Are you guys watching the same game as I am? I just saw the defense go out there and play like crap not the offense. Kiffin is the one who needs to do something different because his boys flat out sucked in the first half.

Its not about this game.  No coach needs to be scrutinized for one game.  It is Gruden's entire body of work in Tampa that is in question.  He arrived here and was tasked with the job of improving the offense.  He even promised he would get our offense going within two or three years.

Now although we have had a couple of semi-successful years without the defense that was already in Tampa before Gruden arrived we would have done nothing.  Basically Gruden needs to be evaluated on the original job description and business plan, and if that is the criteria he has failed and needs to go.  The SB win only gets him a bye for so long, and that date passed long ago.

armydx316

Starter

#19 : November 02, 2008, 02:58:19 PM

this team is so poorly coached and prepared its sickening to watch

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 02, 2008, 02:59:17 PM

The agenda some of these people have is frightening. The D has been getting lit up and they blame Gruden

I'm embarrassed for them

While we all agree that Gruden has never had anything to do with the Defense here in Tampa, you have to admit that the lack off offense year after year after year has to be a bit alarming if you are a fan of Gruden's version of the WCO.

That being said, he isn't going anywhere for at least two years.  

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 02, 2008, 03:00:47 PM

this team is so poorly coached and prepared its sickening to watch

Were they poorly coached and unprepared when they smacked Carolina?

Kiffin and Gruden deserve flack. But let's at least wait to see what happens in this game.

#22 : November 02, 2008, 03:00:53 PM

While the defense is laying an egg for sure, for once, can we win in a shoot-out?

We did in Chicago with Griese and in New Orleans last year with McCown.

Can our offense hold up its end of the bargain?

Not with #7 on the field.

Summed up quite nicely. We cannot win with a "play from ahead" qb.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 02, 2008, 04:32:01 PM

I'm sorry for making this thread..LOL

What a great comeback..  I loved the call to Jameel Cook..  JG you got me back dude..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

swirless

Pro Bowler

#24 : November 02, 2008, 04:48:06 PM

Come on deumig you can do this monday on your radio show

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 02, 2008, 04:53:45 PM

Maybe I should start a official "Fire stupid fans"

Why can't we get an ignore list like every other forum? 

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 02, 2008, 05:13:23 PM

I'm on the bandwagon.

Lets fire the coach who has us at 6-3 while defending the division crown and is also the only coach in franchise history to get us a Super Bowl win.

Lets dump a quality coach like Gruden and hire one of the big names out there like 18-37 Mike Nolan.

Gruden has his flaws but he is better than anyone we could bring in to replace him and that includes Marty & Coach Chin IMO.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#27 : November 02, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

I'm on the bandwagon.

Lets fire the coach who has us at 6-3 while defending the division crown and is also the only coach in franchise history to get us a Super Bowl win.

Lets dump a quality coach like Gruden and hire one of the big names out there like 18-37 Mike Nolan.

Gruden has his flaws but he is better than anyone we could bring in to replace him and that includes Marty & Coach Chin IMO.

What he said.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 02, 2008, 05:28:40 PM

Sorry. I can't defend this effort. We won, but for once, I can't say Gruden had much to do with the good in this game.
KC is awful and they gave it to us.

In Verner We Trust

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#29 : November 02, 2008, 05:56:27 PM

Ugh over 300 yards passing?  That is bad offense?  The turnovers are what killed us and last time i check gruden doesn't call "Tiger right fumble left"  or  " zebra corner pick....make sure you throw it 5 yards beyond the reciever" 

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JOIN UP AND VOTE EARLY!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools