Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bennett is in the dog house big time « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

kennard19

Starter
#15 : November 02, 2008, 07:04:44 PM

he sucks!! thats it. End this now.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#16 : November 02, 2008, 07:05:26 PM

Bennett may stink. But it's kind of hard for us to judge him on a few carries. I think he would be like any other
RB where he needs a lot of carries to get into a rhythm.

Did he miss a play call?

2 carries.

#17 : November 02, 2008, 07:09:23 PM

When you get your carries so spread out, it is difficult to get into a rhythm with your line.

OK, I am showing support, unlike my criticism in the other thread, so what am I now?  A Grudenista?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 02, 2008, 07:10:06 PM

Well, since none of us see him in practice and we haven't seen too much of him on game day, I don't know
how any of us can give an educated opinion on his talent level or knowledge of the playbook. I know it was
a problem last year. Is it a problem this year? Did he miss a play today? If so, then it's inexcusable at
this point. If not, then you're speculating.

bennett has about 8 years of film to show he's got talent.  and if the guy didnt know the playbook after 2 years why would he even be on the roster?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tajik_buc

Starter

#19 : November 02, 2008, 07:41:28 PM

Hey, I don't give a crap if he plays one more down. I'm not one of the guys who has been begging for him
to get some PT. I'm just asking if he missed a play today.

Nah, he got a couple of touches, and then went back to the bench.  I don't get it...

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 02, 2008, 07:55:39 PM

I do not know if he understands the play book or not. I do not think that if he has a lack of knowledge of the play book that it had anything to do with his inept performance today. He was terrible in the few touches that he had. In all fairness, I think that he should have been given more chances to carry the ball. We all know that he has world class speed. But he had no chance to show it. When he did, he was stutter stepping.
So much for all of you calling for Bennett to play and Dunn to sit..

bucmebaby

Starter

#21 : November 02, 2008, 08:00:41 PM

He's about as valuable to the team as Jeremiah Trotter was last year.
Hi Java   Got any pics growing older in your photoshop?

"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it." Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist

kmitchell

Starter

#22 : November 02, 2008, 08:03:04 PM

Bennett should only be used on toss plays, reverses, and screen passes. He should get no more than 5-10 reps on offense per game.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 02, 2008, 08:11:57 PM

Bennett should only be used on toss plays, reverses, and screen passes. He should get no more than 5-10 reps on offense per game.

that would be great imo.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 02, 2008, 08:35:33 PM

What is the deal with Grudens quotes last week?  It sounded like Bennet was going to get some legitimate time.  If your not going to use him, then don't say you are.  Pretty D move imo.

#25 : November 02, 2008, 08:48:15 PM

What is the deal with Grudens quotes last week?  It sounded like Bennet was going to get some legitimate time.  If your not going to use him, then don't say you are.  Pretty D move imo.

You think that having the other team prepare for something that we're not going to do instead of preparing for what we are going to do is a bad move? Perhaps you should re-examine that stance.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 02, 2008, 09:23:27 PM

so the chiefs were gameplanning off of some gruden quotes?

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 02, 2008, 09:27:06 PM

He got 1 play, a gimmick misdirection with no blockers, yea he sucks.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 02, 2008, 09:28:11 PM

I would keep Bennett as a KR/PR though...dude has some wings...

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 02, 2008, 09:51:34 PM

I would keep Bennett as a KR/PR though...dude has some wings...

Based on what? He's never returned a kick or punt and that's for three teams.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bennett is in the dog house big time « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools