Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OBAMA is the new president of the United States « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
: November 04, 2008, 10:26:38 PM

Thank God.

This thing is over.... all that bashing did McOld no good. I am glad people have been able to see past the lies and BS.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 04, 2008, 10:29:48 PM

not quite over yet....but basically the west has to all go red...which it wont.

#2 : November 04, 2008, 10:30:28 PM

Thank God.

This thing is over.... all that bashing did McOld no good. I am glad people have been able to see past the lies and a subject for debate.

Didn't think i'd see it in my lifetime. Sitting with my 14 yr old son witnessing history. Amazing!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 04, 2008, 10:30:42 PM

no, it's over

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 04, 2008, 10:30:54 PM

You think people seeing through so called lies had anything to do with anything?    GW Bush was what this election was about.   Not Obama's skills.  Not McCain's weaknesses.

All about the hatred for Bush and the people's desire for change.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 04, 2008, 10:30:59 PM

I like McCain, he is a good guy.   We would have been far better off with eight years of McCain than GW Bush.  

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#6 : November 04, 2008, 10:31:17 PM

That's not why he won.. But what ever you want to tell yourself...

He won due to convincing people he was the better canidate that will offer more for them.... Whether it's true... Time will tell.

Congrats to you Obama fans!!! I always graciously bow out when I've been run down.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 04, 2008, 10:31:45 PM

Look at how desperate they were in Florida...

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gW3aQ222sNi4br1hlufBXeIqLP9g

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 04, 2008, 10:32:50 PM

You think people seeing through so called lies had anything to do with anything?    GW Bush was what this election was about.   Not Obama's skills.  Not McCain's weaknesses.

Nope.

Bush was a big factor but McCain was awful. His campaign was run into the ground. And the Palin pick was the
nail in the coffin.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 04, 2008, 10:33:06 PM

So many more reasons Obama wins in a landslide

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 04, 2008, 10:33:47 PM

I like McCain, he is a good guy. � We would have been far better off with eight years of McCain than GW Bush. �

Absolutely.  The guy missed his window for sure.   Obama is perhaps the luckiest politician in history.   It seems his entire career he has always run in a situation where any candidate running in that position would have won.   I will say though that he handed it to Hillary.   I'm still not sure how he pulled that off.   Hillary would have beaten McCain for sure.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 04, 2008, 10:34:56 PM

Don't kid yourselves about Obama's great campaign etc.   

If McCain had run against Obama 4 years ago - McCain wins.

GW was the reason Obama won this election.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 04, 2008, 10:36:28 PM

you can't say that for sure Java, I understand your upset McOld didn't win.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 04, 2008, 10:37:25 PM

You think people seeing through so called lies had anything to do with anything? � �GW Bush was what this election was about. � Not Obama's skills. �Not McCain's weaknesses.

Nope.

Bush was a big factor but McCain was awful. His campaign was run into the ground. And the Palin pick was the
nail in the coffin.

I agree, and its sad to say I know one of McCains main guys from working with him in 2004.

They ran an awful campaign.

Disagree about Palin. Palin brought life to a campaign that was dead.

The bailout, and the bush check killed his campaign. People like free money...

at the end the republicans have a lot to look forward to. Its now all on the democrats... no excuses. If they do what is expected you will see Romney in 2012.

Shame on Pennsylvania... you guys really are dumb. Murtha and Obama comments and they both win your state. I hope all your union jobs go to Bangkok. But keep taking a beating.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 04, 2008, 10:38:32 PM

Look at how desperate they were in Florida...

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gW3aQ222sNi4br1hlufBXeIqLP9g

And idiots trying to make sure Obama wins:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/us_world...timidation.html
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OBAMA is the new president of the United States « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools