Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OBAMA is the new president of the United States « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : November 04, 2008, 10:47:07 PM

I can't take Obama seriously, sad

To tell the truth, I've been saying this about GWB since 2000. The guy has been a genuine embarrassment and joke, imo.

#31 : November 04, 2008, 10:47:14 PM

We'll, you'll have at least 4 yrs to adjust your thinking.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 04, 2008, 10:47:19 PM

All about the hatred for Bush and the people's desire for change.

Can you blame them?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 04, 2008, 10:47:27 PM

Obama ran an almost perfect campaign. Great management and delegating to people who knew what they
were doing.

One mistake with the clinging to guns and religion but that's not bad in two years of campaigning.

McCain seemed to have a misstep every other day.

His best was yesterday when he came close to calling his favorite pipe unclogger, "Joe The Bomber."

yep and Pennsylvania idiots vote for the 2.

Why am I surprised Philly is their.

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#34 : November 04, 2008, 10:47:43 PM

Damn Joe, we're agreeing a lot as of late. Palin, IMO, did far more harm to McCain than good. I just cannot take this woman seriously!!!

The hardcore republicans loved her but she had the lowest approval rating ever for a VP candidate amongst the undecideds.  So yes absolutely she was a liability to McCain.   But she did pull some major crowds for her rallies.   8)

She carried well with Conservatives just because she was the only conservative in the running... Mac is more liberal than he wants to lead on. She is a nobody in the grand scheme of things though. (So is Obama in reality but hey not no more)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 04, 2008, 10:48:04 PM

Get ready for a unsafe America, wanna take up bets when the next attack will be on us?

Biden agrees with you

#36 : November 04, 2008, 10:48:27 PM

Skip

Can anyone really take ANY politician seriously?  They all campaign with proises of this that and the other, yet once elected, we all start **CENSORED**ing about them 2 years into the deal...or sooner.

Frankly, government, by and large, is simply too damned big.  

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 04, 2008, 10:48:39 PM

The troops will be pulled in I say mid January...

Actually I heard he was pulling the black troops in January....the **CENSORED**s have got to stay until December......kind of payback for Vietnam.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 04, 2008, 10:49:06 PM

when were winning. Maybe send our generals to Obama neighborhood, its more dangerous then Iraq

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#39 : November 04, 2008, 10:49:35 PM

We'll, you'll have at least 4 yrs to adjust your thinking.

Did you adjust yours in 8 years??

Seriously your not going to convince a conservative's mind to think like Obama... 4 or 8 years of him and his best day will be his last IMO...

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 04, 2008, 10:49:46 PM

Don't kid yourselves about Obama's great campaign etc.    

If McCain had run against Obama 4 years ago - McCain wins.

GW was the reason Obama won this election.

Your probably right.

My generation has no respect for what McCain went through for this country. Some kid in my college class made a comment about how McCain waved today, my friend who just got out of the Navy almost ripped his head off.

McCain went through hell, knowing the scum that are professors today were spitting on his brothers coming back from Vietnam. But he fought, I know I would have died. And my generation could careless about any veteran. Todays pot smokers scum spitting on guys like McCain are teaching at your local college. Things wont change

I didnt vote for McCain I never liked him as a politican, but I have major respect for him, and its to bad people make fun of something like that.

McCain isnt a bad guy and I agree with your sentiment that our generation doesnt have as much respect as we should for what McCain did. The point is to not confuse this, it has nothing to do with him being president. He is VERY out of touch with American society. Americans are showing that at the polls today, and I am glad they are...

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#41 : November 04, 2008, 10:50:34 PM

Actually I heard he was pulling the black troops in January....the **CENSORED**s have got to stay until December......kind of payback for Vietnam.

LOL good one... Us **CENSORED**s need the sun tan right!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 04, 2008, 10:50:59 PM

Don't kid yourselves about Obama's great campaign etc. � �

If McCain had run against Obama 4 years ago - McCain wins.

GW was the reason Obama won this election.

Your probably right.

My generation has no respect for what McCain went through for this country. Some kid in my college class made a comment about how McCain waved today, my friend who just got out of the Navy almost ripped his head off.

McCain went through hell, knowing the scum that are professors today were spitting on his brothers coming back from Vietnam. But he fought, I know I would have died. And my generation could careless about any veteran. Todays pot smokers scum spitting on guys like McCain are teaching at your local college. Things wont change

I didnt vote for McCain I never liked him as a politican, but I have major respect for him, and its to bad people make fun of something like that.

McCain isnt a bad guy and I agree with your sentiment that our generation doesnt have as much respect as we should for what McCain did. The point is to not confuse this, it has nothing to do with him being president. He is VERY out of touch with American society. Americans are showing that at the polls today, and I am glad they are...

they are showing they hate Bush...

In all honesty Obama should win by 25%

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#43 : November 04, 2008, 10:55:30 PM

when were winning. Maybe send our generals to Obama neighborhood, its more dangerous then Iraq

You are a dip**CENSORED**...

You spew names but the reality is that he's telling the truth... That is the really sad thing.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 04, 2008, 10:58:09 PM

Damn Joe, we're agreeing a lot as of late. Palin, IMO, did far more harm to McCain than good. I just cannot take this woman seriously!!!

I'm getting old.

Palin was in over her head. A part of me felt bad for her but she could have declined the VP offer. Once McCain
chose her, it was up to him and his people to make her look good. But that was almost impossible due to her
lack of experience on the national and international level.

But in the end, she's now a national name and can do a TV show or run for Senate in the future.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OBAMA is the new president of the United States « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools