Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden should go « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 12, 2006, 12:58:55 PM

trust me i'm sick of all of it as well, i was trying ot be sarcastic.....too bad there is no sarcastic key on the keyboard.....lol

we need the little clown smiley back.

#16 : October 12, 2006, 01:01:17 PM

the stupidity of people amazes me... [banghead]

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#17 : October 12, 2006, 01:03:06 PM

Gotcha...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 12, 2006, 02:14:55 PM

I'm pretty sure every team in the league would mortgage there future if they knew that would win them a SB that year. I'd take a couple bad years to win a SB every 3 or 4 seasons.

no doubt, there is almost no price too high to get that lombardi.

If the bucs never win it again in my lifetime, it wwas worth it, and since the bucs are the only team that I back to ever win a championship, I view it as one of the best days of my life...

(next to beating the eagles in the NFC championship game, that was like a super-bowl in itself)

buckit

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 12, 2006, 02:25:18 PM

Yea, what the ownership thinking, trying to arm tackle Duece McAllister. [banghead]

And that goddamn Gruden and all his interceptions and batted passes... [banghead]

Get a clue.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

Warhorse

Second String

#20 : October 12, 2006, 02:33:00 PM

We have a Lombardi because of Gruden.....so I will always love him for that.

I don't think he needs to go, but I think he has a few personal flaws that he needs to work on that would make him a better coach.

1. You can't tell me he doesn't suffer from a classic case of napoleonic syndrome.
 2. Stick with the run.....all game. Noone is saying 70% run, 30% pass, but the run opens up the pass, and we have the Caddy. Work that horse. Don't give up on it, just because it is getting stuffed early. Wearing that D down early opens up a lot late in the game.

If the guy would lighten up a little, be a little more patient, I think he would have more consistent success.

Those shortcomings have nothing to do with the defensive issues though.
 Those dudes not tackling has nothing to do with Gruden.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 12, 2006, 10:51:35 PM

Man has that Lombardi trophy made some fans braindead?  No, I suspect this thread starter was a moron long before Superbowl 37.   Q: What owner would rather have a team go 16-0 every year but never win the big one?  A: None of them.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#22 : October 12, 2006, 11:16:54 PM

no doubt, there is almost no price too high to get that lombardi.

If the bucs never win it again in my lifetime, it wwas worth it, and since the bucs are the only team that I back to ever win a championship, I view it as one of the best days of my life...

(next to beating the eagles in the NFC championship game, that was like a super-bowl in itself)

turbo, you 4got "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 27-10". lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 13, 2006, 12:15:16 AM

turbo, you 4got "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 27-10". lol

Yeah, the only sub freezing game they ever won.  A classic game, but the ONLY one they have ever won when the temp dips like that.  Of course, any Bucs team that can win in that environment, with that weather, is BOUND to win the Superbowl.

#24 : October 13, 2006, 12:20:21 AM

Ok he rants about the lack of success with the Bucs but signs off with "Go D Rays"......can anyone else not see the irony here.
don't even....I swear to God if someone takes a shot at the Rays because of this dumbass' sig....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden should go « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools