Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW..... what has happened to the Chargers? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 09, 2008, 09:45:03 PM

It's amazing how the wheels can just fall off a RB.

It's also ridiculous how a roster with as much talent as San Diego's can't succeed.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 09, 2008, 09:46:04 PM

LOL at this thread...

The OP is just mad that KC looks like a decent football team -- again...
Wrong.

He is just thinking the Chargers looked bad.

Damn, you lack some comprehension kiddo.

Wrong.

He wanted this thread to be about how a real team handles the crappy team that we played last week...

I'll leave off the signature "let me show my immaturity" line...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 09, 2008, 10:12:25 PM

LOL at this thread...

Wrong.

Wrong.

He wanted this thread to be about how a real team handles the crappy team that we played last week...

No.  Trust me that YOU are wrong.  Again.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 09, 2008, 10:29:46 PM

LOL at this thread...

Wrong.

Wrong.

No. Trust me that YOU are wrong. Again.

Wrong.

Again.

LOL

#19 : November 09, 2008, 10:36:16 PM

My post has nothing to do with how bad KC is.... its about why the Chargers, with so much talent, have looked like crap for the most part of this season.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 09, 2008, 10:40:45 PM

My post has nothing to do with how bad KC is.... its about why the Chargers, with so much talent, have looked like crap for the most part of this season.
I guess Sammy has to STFU now.

OH MY!

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 09, 2008, 10:51:54 PM

LOL, whatever...

You wanted SD to handle KC like you thought Miami handled Denver last week...c'mon you can admit it... ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 09, 2008, 11:22:10 PM

LOL, whatever...

You wanted SD to handle KC like you thought Miami handled Denver last week...c'mon you can admit it... ;)
LOSE.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 09, 2008, 11:38:59 PM

LOL, whatever...

LOSE.

Looks like you're calling me names in just about every reply you have...you know what that means...

WIN.

This is so much fun...reminds me of middle school...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 09, 2008, 11:42:48 PM

LOL, whatever...

LOSE.

Looks like you're calling me names in just about every reply you have...you know what that means...

WIN.

This is so much fun...reminds me of middle school...
Hmmm...your powers of recollection never cease to amazzzzzze.  How many months ago was middle school, anyhow?

You just got told you were wrong by the original poster (as if it were not obvious enough, genius), yet somehow you win?

LMAO!

Of course, only in middlse school can one be some stooooooooopid.

Once again, FAIL.

You can't help be look so silly, can you little girl?  How cute you are though Sally.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 09, 2008, 11:45:00 PM

...Errr...I mean Sammy...But hey, SAmmy can be a little girls name, right?

A littel girl who can't help but start things?

You are out of your league Ms. Vas Deferens.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 09, 2008, 11:52:39 PM

Hmmm...your powers of recollection never cease to amazzzzzze.  How many months ago was middle school, anyhow?

You just got told you were wrong by the original poster (as if it were not obvious enough, genius), yet somehow you win?

LMAO!

Once again, FAIL.

You can't help be look so silly, can you little girl? How cute you are though Sally.

Another classic, but seriously Boid you're the one that doesn't come out looking too great when you get in one of these exchanges -- which you do fairly often...

I think you can talk some good football, but that stuff right there doesn't help your cause any...

PERIOD. (as you would say)

I'll leave with you with this:

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.”
 Elbert Hubbard (American editor, publisher and writer, 1856-1915)

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 09, 2008, 11:54:51 PM

Actually, my sister had a dog named Sammy. He used to always pee on the carpet. Sorry, 8887. No offense.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 09, 2008, 11:57:13 PM

Hmmm...your powers of recollection never cease to amazzzzzze.  How many months ago was middle school, anyhow?

LMAO!

Once again, FAIL.

You can't help be look so silly, can you little girl? How cute you are though Sally.

Another classic, but seriously Boid you're the one that doesn't come out looking too great when you get in one of these exchanges -- which you do fairly often...

I think you can talk some good football, but that stuff right there doesn't help your cause any...

PERIOD. (as you would say)

I'll leave with you with this:

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.”
 Elbert Hubbard (American editor, publisher and writer, 1856-1915)

Sorry if you fail to see the irony of your post...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 10, 2008, 12:04:11 AM

LOL, whatever...

BUMP.

What are you doing?  Stuffing words in the mouths of the OP?

Dudette, you lost.  Girls are allowed to talk ball, but only if you know a thing or two, like Ladyfan.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW..... what has happened to the Chargers? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools