Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanks Bush. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

jbear

Pro Bowler

#210 : March 29, 2011, 07:22:22 PM

You are not a rational human being. Wow...just...wow.

I chalk it up to heavy mary jane usage but as of about a month ago he denies it.

But I'd like to say something else and drag this back into the gutter where it belongs.  This thread proves beyond all doubt that Liberals are more hypocritical and more nasty than republicans/conservatives.  :-*   Bush never had a chance after the election debacle.   The media and left leaning radicals went for the jugular on a daily basis questioning things that had been left alone for past presidents.  Things like inteligence and antichrist status.  Bush could be the dumbest President in the history of the country and still be smarter than 99% of posters here. 

Take that Bush quote Morgan posted up earlier about Bush telling a reporter "I hadn't heard that" regarding $4/ gallon gasoline.  Only a hopelessly biased jerk see's that exchange and imediately uses it to say the president doesnt know gas prices are high.   A rational person hears that exchange and thinks... "I don't think the President agrees with Mr reporter's experts."  To say Obama has gotten better treatment is probably the understatement of the century.

Not to deny an obvious expert on spotting mary jane users - but leftists using terms like "rational" to those crticizing Keynes, and alleging drug use to discredit concepts you don't have the ctrical thinking to refute - is kinda the last sign of the apocolypse...the one where wrong is right and right is wrong...

...but getting back to a previous topic - is Bush denying hearing about $4.00/gal gasoline worse than EVERY msm (that's mainstream media, to insiders) ignoring that the public is once again paying it - or the fact that they're refusing to ask the current occupier of the White House...ANY similar questions about it?

How about the fact that your favorite politician not only campaigned to remove troops from Afghanistan, and Iraq, and to close GTMO - not only DOUBLED troop strength in Afghanistan, STILL in Iraq, while EXPANDING the guest list of GTMO...NOW he's at war with LIBYA?!?

...not only has he continued EVERY policy of Bush - his domestic/finanical policies are on track to produce the longest duration of double digit unemployment since the great depression!

I'm actually wondering why you even bother continuing this public flogging you're enduring?

Leftist? you assume as much as I do and unlike me you won't even consider admiting it.  Anyway, it was a joke but you as usual go out of your way to be argumentative.    I happen to hold heavy pot usage up as a positive quality... ok at least as a nuetral.  I certainly don't have any isssues with it. 

Also, my critical thinking skills are at least strong enough to recognize the inevitable feedback loop that discussions of that sort always lead to.  They're also strong enough to remeber to avoid that minefield when it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.  Since you insist on it contiually, this "leftist" used his critical thinking skills to deduce that you are a heavy pot user.   :D

In actuality, I agree with you on most of what  you've said in this thread.... cept what you said about me of course. ;)

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#211 : March 29, 2011, 09:06:50 PM

Leftist? you assume as much as I do and unlike me you won't even consider admiting it.  Anyway, it was a joke but you as usual go out of your way to be argumentative.    I happen to hold heavy pot usage up as a positive quality... ok at least as a nuetral.  I certainly don't have any isssues with it. 

Also, my critical thinking skills are at least strong enough to recognize the inevitable feedback loop that discussions of that sort always lead to.  They're also strong enough to remeber to avoid that minefield when it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.  Since you insist on it contiually, this "leftist" used his critical thinking skills to deduce that you are a heavy pot user.   :D

In actuality, I agree with you on most of what  you've said in this thread.... cept what you said about me of course. ;)

I could tell by your post that you were a conservative, but you will have to forgive WT. He's a bit paranoid, if you couldn't tell. As for this:

The media and left leaning radicals went for the jugular on a daily basis questioning things that had been left alone for past presidents.  Things like inteligence and antichrist status.

Are we talking about the same president? Because the press pretty much took a nap for the entire 8 years Bush was in office. Past presidents couldn't have gotten away with half the stuff Bush did. The modern press pretty much operates via the polling. When Bush was popular, they were not critical of him. When his popularity dipped, they became more critical. I see the same pattern with Obama.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#212 : March 29, 2011, 10:53:22 PM

Are we talking about the same president? Because the press pretty much took a nap for the entire 8 years Bush was in office.

Damn you, now I have to wipe down my monitor and key board!
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanks Bush. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools