Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fulmer done « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#45 : November 09, 2008, 05:37:56 PM

Big 12 is better this year top to bottom.

But I do think Florida is the best team in the country.

Then the Big 12 is only better 2nd from the top to bottom.

D'uh

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 09, 2008, 06:47:21 PM

I love SEC fan... coach is scum, awful person because hes had a bad year.
Alabama fans don't think Fulmer is scum for having a bad year; they think he's scum for tattling on the Tide for cheating when they believe Fulmer has been cheating all along, too.

As a Bama fan I have to say this is the only reason I hate Fulmer. He's a hypocrite. But I do have to thank Fulmer for doing that......He sent us on a downward spiral that put Bama in the position to go out get Saban. Say what you want about who is the better coach....I really couldn't care less......Bama is back!!!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 09, 2008, 06:57:40 PM

But I do think Florida is the best team in the country.

Then the Big 12 is only better 2nd from the top to bottom.

D'uh

ok then I could have said the same about the pac-10 with USC the last few years. Thanks  Ill remember that one

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 10, 2008, 07:49:51 AM

I love SEC fan... coach is scum, awful person because hes had a bad year.
I love Pac 10 fan........ coming into an SEC, and doing nothing other than proving their ignorance.

I love SEC fan never able to admit someone or some team is better then the SEC
Huh?

I won't argue that.

What any of your comments have to do with Fat Phil is beyond me.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#49 : November 10, 2008, 06:30:39 PM

Last December one of Fulmer's Asst. coaches walked into his office shivering and said, "Damn, it's chilly out there".  Fulmer immediately left with a bowl and spoon.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fulmer done « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools