Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Peterson will be shut down « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

wrappitinal

Rookie

: November 12, 2008, 12:33:03 AM

With the bye-week giving the Bucs time to plan for Peterson; how will he not get shut out of this game?  If he has a big game that just tells me I need to find a new team. (never happen though)

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 12, 2008, 12:38:17 AM

Give the guy some credit. Hes a helluva back

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 12, 2008, 12:46:04 AM

wrap him up hit him low and gang tackle cause will not be brought down by arm tackles

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 12, 2008, 12:46:55 AM

Had a huge game last Sunday..........ran for 190 or something against the Pack.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 12, 2008, 01:28:43 AM

More like he will gain over 100 yards and our run game will be shut down by the the Vikings D line.

We better hope our passing game could step up and not pull a "Denver Bronco/Dallas Cowboy" type game.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 12, 2008, 02:36:53 AM

We better hope our passing game could step up and not pull a "Denver Bronco/Dallas Cowboy" type game.

It's a home game against the Vikings secondary.

It will get going

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 12, 2008, 02:37:41 AM

AS long as he isn't Barry Sanders, I could care less...

Bucs will handle him.  Seriously, how hard is it too game plan versus Gus, some chincy wideouts, and one back?

Bucs will crush AP.  It ain't Ad in my book...

Barry Sanders was AD.

Only back that I had a face full of fright when I seen him on the sked.  AP has some stuff to prove versus the BUcs.  I think the speed and sure tackling will be money...

Just count on it.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 12, 2008, 02:56:52 AM

Hope youre right

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 12, 2008, 05:22:34 AM

8 in the box + Disruptive DL = bottled up AD

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

scaredbunny

Second String

#9 : November 12, 2008, 06:49:15 AM

At 6-foot-1, 217 pounds, he is obviously one of the fastest, quickest, home-run hitters at running back that the NFL has witnessed. But the physical nature of his inside runs and his knack for busting through tackles is a trait sometimes overlooked. Peterson is tough. No fear.

He won over his teammates from the start with his even-keeled demeanor. In an era of look-at-me NFL stars, Peterson in most instances chooses to shy away from such antics. He is not a showboat touchdown dancer. No tantrums. He is not a drama star.

Yet, what he did before kickoff on Sunday turned a few Vikings heads.

Front nfl.com
The Vikings defense was introduced individually at the Metrodome. Before that, the rest of the team ran onto the field. Peterson was first. He bolted from the tunnel. He ran straight toward the Green Bay bench. He stood there as if to say, "I'm going to be here all day -- what about you?"

The Vikings thought, uh-oh. This is new. Either Peterson is going to rush for 200 yards or the Packers are going to knock him down and out.
WILL HE RUN OUT OF THE TUNNEL AND GO TO THE BUCS BENCH TO TAUNT THE TAMPA BAY DEFENSE?
I say no.

Viking Dave

Rookie

#10 : November 12, 2008, 09:30:11 AM

lmfao...good stuff...

Adrian Peterson is a BEAST

john.matincheck

Starter

#11 : November 12, 2008, 09:43:10 AM

Hopefully the Buccs used the bye week to figure out how to play stout run defense without Phillips. They have been gashed by the run since his injury.  The front seven needs to play big this week. Hovan will be charged up to play versus the Vikes so hopefully he has a big game.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 12, 2008, 10:56:30 AM

If only the Bucs drafted the BPA in Round 1...

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#13 : November 12, 2008, 10:58:11 AM

We just better be careful of Berrian as he could go deep on RB20

willieri

Second String

#14 : November 12, 2008, 11:51:16 AM

AP is one of the best backs i have seen in the NFL.  But the Bucs been shutting down good running backs this year. All i have to say is lets see what sunday brings. I am not worried by vikings passing game just there running game. if we stop AP they still have Taylor which IMO makes the best dual back system in the NFL.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Peterson will be shut down « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools