Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/14 Tailgate Party at the Georgia Dome « previous next »
Page: 1

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

: November 12, 2008, 01:46:48 PM

I know its early, but for those if you who might be traveling it might help:

We're having another tailgate party at the Georgia Dome the morning of the Bucs/Falcons game.  We threw one together last year last-minute and had fun, so we actually planned and gave more than a few days thought for this one. 

Key points:   Free beer.  Free food.  (only for Bucs fans) Thanks to Millers Ale House.
                    BucGear.com has given us tons of stuff for giveaways
                    we have over 300 people who've signed up for updates on AtlBucs.com, hopefully most will make it
                    I will be hammered before 10 a.m.
                    Last year this lady Buc fan kept flashing everyone
                    Millers giving out $40 gift cards to those deemed 'best dressed'
                    and oh yeah, we're going to take the Falcons behind the woodpile.

Check out the link below for map/details.   The lot we'll be in has ridiculous prices, so park near (8 bucks) and walk over.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Snook

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 12, 2008, 02:26:02 PM

So its not at the same place as last year's?

Looking at the map, it looks like the corner of Magnolia and Northside Drive?

What's on that corner?  An empty lot?  And why the frick is it so expensive to park there?

No matter what, I'll be there.  I can't wait to play the Falcons again.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 13, 2008, 04:47:00 PM

So its not at the same place as last year's?

Looking at the map, it looks like the corner of Magnolia and Northside Drive?

What's on that corner?  An empty lot?  And why the frick is it so expensive to park there?

No matter what, I'll be there.  I can't wait to play the Falcons again.

yeah, that lot is crazy expensive.  we've basically gotten on their 'RSVP' list , so we'll be right in front of the Dome where cars/passer byers will see us.  There is lots of availability near/around there for $8 - $20. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/14 Tailgate Party at the Georgia Dome « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools