Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Welcome back caddy « previous next »
Page: 1

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

: November 12, 2008, 07:52:56 PM

The first game you played was against the vikings and you broke out and took one to the house...Now you play the vikings again in your first game back, and I expect nothing less..You have a better o-line, a better qb, and a hunger to prove your still as good as before

A lot of people think you are either not a very good running back, or are not able to come back from such a devastating injury...go prove them wrong.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 12, 2008, 08:02:26 PM

I hope he learned how to catch.

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#2 : November 12, 2008, 08:43:05 PM

Welcome back Caddy. While i dont expect alot out of him this year, i would like to see him get at least a  few carries sunday, and then more as the season goes on if he is healthy enough. I want him to finish the season healthy , participate in all offseason programs and come to training camp next year ready to take his starting job back (nothing against graham).

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 12, 2008, 09:07:07 PM

Good for him...........hope he gets at least a couple carries Sunday. It would be great just to see him out there.

#4 : November 12, 2008, 10:32:37 PM

Here's another Bucs fan hoping that Caddy comes back healthy, and helps to contribute to wins for this team.  Welcome back.

klb55

Starter

#5 : November 12, 2008, 10:37:24 PM

I hope he developed some suppleness and added flexibility which might contribute to him catching the ball better.  I think that is wishful thinking but it is good to see a humble, good character guy work hard and return from a brutal injury.  Good luck, Caddy! 

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 12, 2008, 11:10:39 PM

I hope he does something. I was a fan of drafting him, and a fan of his when he was at auburn. I havent been a fan of his since week 4 of 2005. He has to show all us bucs fans something by this time next year or he will join the likes of Michael Clayton as 1st round BUSTS

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Welcome back caddy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools