Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lost Boys : The Tribe « previous next »
Page: 1

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: November 12, 2008, 10:07:25 PM

Has anyone watched this yet?

The original Lost Boys was classic.  I expected The Tribe to be crap, but I watched it anyway and was pleasantly surprised.  If you are a fan of the first one, you owe it to yourself to see this one too.  Corey Feldman even plays Edgar Frog again, which was cool to see.

no, it isn't as good as the first, but it is entertaining, and has a great soundtrack!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 12, 2008, 10:57:30 PM

I saw this at Blockbuster the other day.  I couldn't believe it would be anywhere near as good as the first, which has always been one of my favorites (even thought it's corny).  Looks like it starts Keifer's little brother, too.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 12, 2008, 11:08:35 PM

I saw this at Blockbuster the other day. I couldn't believe it would be anywhere near as good as the first, which has always been one of my favorites (even thought it's corny). Looks like it starts Keifer's little brother, too.

don't get me wrong, it isn't as good as the first one, but it is worth the watch if you liked the first one...

the vibe is similiar, and some of the special effects are a bit fakey, but I liked it...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 16, 2008, 05:01:22 PM

bump

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lost Boys : The Tribe « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools