Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Discount tickets to Falcons/Bucs Game!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

: November 13, 2008, 04:42:53 PM

Thanks in great part to the assistance of Tim "The Captain" Young, we have access to 100 tickets.  Not all immediately together but very close.

They are all in the Club Level (not in a suite) on the visitor / Bucs side!!  And the price they are getting them to us…..$114 each!  The sections are 244/245 or 250/251. 

They are doing this based on group purchases so he asked that I purchase them in blocks of 20 at a time which means that I will have to buy them for you……so…….if you want to purchase these tickets, please let me know as soon as possible, how many, and which section is preferred (I suggest that we start w/ 250, then 251, then 245, and finally 244).   He said that we have a week or less to get these tickets before they are gone.

If there is anyone out there that wants to buy a block of 20 or more themselves, please let me know and I will get you in contact with them directly.

I hope this helps!!  Let me know!  Remember, pass the word about www.AtlBucs.com and our GIANT tailgate party. ;D

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 13, 2008, 04:51:54 PM

for reference:

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Discount tickets to Falcons/Bucs Game!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools