Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! I hope this woman has Geico « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: November 16, 2008, 05:39:47 AM

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-woman-destroys-gas-station.html

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 16, 2008, 08:28:19 AM

I still don't understand why women have lower insurance rates than men....

RudeGuy

Starter

#2 : November 16, 2008, 10:21:51 AM

She looks drunk when she walks out of the store. First she backs up into the gas pumps, then for some reason guns it right for the front door. Maybe they overcharged her for "dem cigs" or she might have been trying to kill Mike Marts for his bad play call last week. ;D

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : November 16, 2008, 10:27:00 AM

Women should only be allowed to drive on days of the week that don't end in "y".

#4 : November 16, 2008, 10:39:59 AM

i couldn't help but laugh while watching that.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : November 16, 2008, 11:00:05 AM

I wish the clip had sound. I'm sure someone in the store is yelling, "Holy Sh#$!!"

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2008, 11:55:32 AM

Because statistics show they are a LOWER risk.....you comprehend?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 16, 2008, 01:51:34 PM

Lower at risk because they take less chances, but that doesn't mean they are better drivers. :o

*Ducks to avoid the wrath of women*

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 16, 2008, 01:54:13 PM

Because statistics show they are a LOWER risk.....

I'd like to see the basis for those "statistics".    In my experiences, women I've known have had far and away more insurance claims than men I've known.   I've never had a single insurance claim in my life.   In my opinion, they need to do some more research other than categorizing rates on gender alone.   I think certain types of males are driving that rate up (immature idiots).  Overall, I think men are better drivers.    I won't even get in the car with my mother or sister without myself driving the car.   it's too dangerous.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 16, 2008, 01:57:50 PM

Typically, women get in more accidents, however, men get in more serious accidents...  At least that is what a friend of mine in the insurance business tells me.

More serious accidents cost more money...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 16, 2008, 01:59:21 PM

Typically, women get in more accidents, however, men get in more serious accidents...  At least that is what a friend of mine in the insurance business tells me.

More serious accidents cost more money...

Yes, men who are better drivers tend to take greater risks due their overconfidence, and end up in far more serious accidents than women do (eg backing up out of a parking lot).

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 16, 2008, 04:16:03 PM

Yes, men who are better drivers tend to take greater risks due their overconfidence, and end up in far more serious accidents than women do

Good drivers do not get involved in serious accidents.  If you have full control of the vehicle and make GOOD decisions any accident you are in would be no-fault. 

The standard of driving in the US is generally poor.  Drivers take getting a license for granted and it is far too easy to pass the driving test.  From my experience if you learn in an automatic and always drive an automatic you will always have holes in you driving ability.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 16, 2008, 04:26:20 PM

The standard of driving in the US is generally poor.  Drivers take getting a license for granted and it is far too easy to pass the driving test. 

and it is different in other countries, or is this unique to US drivers only?

c'mon man...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 16, 2008, 04:34:16 PM

she had to be drunk...........right?

#14 : November 16, 2008, 04:43:04 PM

WTH! How some people get a driver license is beyond me.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! I hope this woman has Geico « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools