Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denver beats Atlanta « previous next »
Page: 1

wampuscatiam

Second String

: November 16, 2008, 04:06:36 PM

24-20 yessssssssssssss

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2008, 04:12:58 PM

Atlanta is going to start losing a lot of games...that is why I wanted the Saints to lose last week...

The SAints will make a move, while the Falcons fall apart.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 16, 2008, 04:32:13 PM

Great game though.  Even though they lost, they looked/played tough.  The game in Dec will not be the same team we saw earlier this year. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

#3 : November 16, 2008, 04:42:36 PM

Atlanta is going to start losing a lot of games...that is why I wanted the Saints to lose last week...

I'm not seeing it, Boid. I'm a lot more worried about ATL than I am NO. ATL is now one and a half games behind us, but we play them in ATL after playing in CAR. Second road game in a row against a division opponent usually turns out poorly for the visiting team. These will be the two most important games of the year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 16, 2008, 04:43:55 PM

I'm not seeing it, Boid. I'm a lot more worried about ATL than I am NO. ATL is now one and a half games behind us, but we play them in ATL after playing in CAR. Second road game in a row against a division opponent usually turns out poorly for the visiting team. These will be the two most important games of the year.

The Bucs will handle both of them.  No worries.

#5 : November 23, 2008, 07:22:25 PM

You still not worried about that Atlanta game, Boid? I am.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2008, 07:26:46 PM

I'm not. The Falcon defense is turrible

Their interior, LBer's, and secondary are average at best. SoB moved the ball all day and he is awful, Garcia will have a good game. The match-ups favor the Bucs at every position, I am not worried about skanklanta.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 23, 2008, 09:18:04 PM

Isn't it amazing how Denver has beat both us and the Falcons?! 

Have they played the Panthers yet?  If not, Let's hope the trend continues for them against the NFC South.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 23, 2008, 09:19:49 PM

I'm not worried about Atlanta at all. I think we will stomp Atlanta.

we don't STOMP anyone...

this game worries me too.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2008, 09:20:32 PM

Denver got hammered by the Raiders today?

WTH?

We never should have lost that game!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 23, 2008, 09:26:15 PM

Turbo, ain't it the truth bro.

I mean we would be sitting at 9-2 or 10-1 if not for a few whacky plays.  Denver beat us fair and square, but I will say that the Saints game was a toss.  We definitely beat the Cowboys, although it wasn't with Romo.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denver beats Atlanta « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools