Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs set 2 records today « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: November 16, 2008, 06:23:24 PM

First time ever 5-0 at home.

The Bucs finally reached .500 at home since 1976.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2008, 06:24:34 PM

Gotta be 10-0.

In Verner We Trust

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 16, 2008, 06:30:43 PM

Stan - I actually thought maybe the most redzone attempts through 10 games with the fewest touchdowns

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

#3 : November 16, 2008, 06:49:17 PM

Stan - I actually thought maybe the most redzone attempts through 10 games with the fewest touchdowns

Gotta be.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : November 16, 2008, 06:51:21 PM

Yeah... that was definitely the only thing depressing about this game... something has got to be done about that. For once I believe our offense is turning into a respectable offense... EXCEPT when we hit the red zone. Something has got to happen. Enough not scoring a TD when you have 1st and goal from the 3.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs set 2 records today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools