Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow, we get no respect « previous next »
Page: 1 2

FanSince79

Second String

: November 16, 2008, 09:50:25 PM

No mention of stopping AD on the half time show tonight, more coverage on the reversed TD in Pitt. Sad

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2008, 09:52:18 PM

That is exactly the reason why they did not show it.

We stopped AP from having a good game.  Thus nothin to see here.

GOOD!  We stopped the Vikes, contained AP like I said we would, time to move on!

Hope they can gut out a win in Detroit.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 16, 2008, 09:52:32 PM

Yeah i thought maybe i wasnt paying attention and missed it. Sheesh.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#3 : November 16, 2008, 09:56:30 PM

We should just keep one thread for this from now on... Seriously... why do you expect it now. We have no Diva WR... no superstar QB with a long bloodline, and no freak superstar RB.

We have absolutely no sex appeal. We won't get the same interest as other teams, accept it, live with it. Thankfully for us, Sex Appeal doesn't affect wins.

#4 : November 16, 2008, 10:05:06 PM

We should just keep one thread for this from now on... Seriously... why do you expect it now. We have no Diva WR... no superstar QB with a long bloodline, and no freak superstar RB.

We have absolutely no sex appeal. We won't get the same interest as other teams, accept it, live with it. Thankfully for us, Sex Appeal doesn't affect wins.

Bingo!!

FanSince79

Second String

#5 : November 16, 2008, 10:07:48 PM

Ill look forward to the "Gaines driving Eli into the ground" highlights in Jan.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2008, 11:23:23 PM

We have absolutely no sex appeal...
We have cheerleaders...  ;D

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 16, 2008, 11:31:07 PM

we did better in the second hafe but you got thank the viking for not running peterson hardly in the second hafe alot to do with time of possession but they never gave him the ball at all in the 4th

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#8 : November 16, 2008, 11:31:14 PM

We stopped AP from having a good game. 

He didn't have a good game? Seemed to run over the team on almost every play. The guy is awesome. Best RB in the league.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 16, 2008, 11:43:19 PM

I like it this way.  I want absolutely no coverage from the national media.  I couldn't care less if we have no "sex appeal" as long as we win.  Who cares if Chris Berman or Bob Costas mention Tampa Bay?  I sure don't.  We got the W and we're a quiet 7-3 WITHOUT superstars...the less coverage we get, the easier it is to surprise people.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 17, 2008, 12:13:50 AM

We stopped AP from having a good game.

He didn't have a good game? Seemed to run over the team on almost every play. The guy is awesome. Best RB in the league.
Nope.  He averaged about 4.something a carry.  I hardly call that getting run over.

The running back from KC had a better game versus the Bucs.  End of this discussion.  He lost, he did not hit 100, and he did not score.  How can this be construed as anything but awesome for the Bucs?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 17, 2008, 12:25:53 AM

who cares if we dont get respect. It gets so old, people saying we dont get respect. Does respect mean more wins? NO.

RudeGuy

Starter

#12 : November 17, 2008, 12:37:12 AM

They were talking up the Bucs on the pre-game show for Sunday Night Football on NBC. They even played a Gruden clip of him pimping the Bucs D after the game.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 17, 2008, 12:38:08 AM

They were talking up the Bucs on the pre-game show for Sunday Night Football on NBC. They even played a Gruden clip of him pimping the Bucs D after the game.

Don't ruin the no respect card...

scaredbunny

Second String

#14 : November 17, 2008, 06:52:05 AM

we did better in the second hafe but you got thank the viking for not running peterson hardly in the second hafe alot to do with time of possession but they never gave him the ball at all in the 4th
The game was a tough hard hitting game and I think they thought was it worth losing Peterson for the season with an injury. I can't understand why else they would pull him in the fourth.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow, we get no respect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools