Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My thoughts on the game today « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 17, 2008, 08:12:36 AM

And I wouldn't consider pass pro great seeing Garcia was running around yesterday just to keep plays alive.

I guess we were watching a different game because the pass pro was excellent, Garcia just runs around after his first read isn't open no matter how good the protection is in front of him. Garcia makes the pass pro look bad, IMO.

Love the OL, they played stout yesterday.

Compare the rate of sacks allowed per pass attempt with Garcia versus Griese/McCown then come back to me and say it is Garcia that makes them look bad.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 17, 2008, 08:13:46 AM

So what's the consensus? Are we good up front or do we suck?

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#47 : November 17, 2008, 08:20:43 AM

So what's the consensus? Are we good up front or do we suck?

i already said it but i think we are potentially good, and often good.  but we just arent consistently good.  and for some reason i want to think we have more of a running OL than a passing OL.  i also think our delayed run game with dunn has been better than our straight ahead run game with graham.  none of our QB's have gotten sacked, whether they chose to sit in the pocket, or run around.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 17, 2008, 08:41:14 AM

Compare the rate of sacks allowed per pass attempt with Garcia versus Griese/McCown then come back to me and say it is Garcia that makes them look bad.

My judgement is based off of my own eyes, I see the wall they put up in pass pro then to only see Garcia dance and make it look like there's pressure.

Garcia is Garcia he won't change but the OL is the least of anyone's worries. The draft picks are paying off in a big way
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My thoughts on the game today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools