Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb in Tampa??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #15 : November 17, 2008, 12:37:40 PM »

players need a change and McNabb has heard Andy's voice for his entire career, McNabb would be tits in this offense.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
« #16 : November 17, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »

McNabb's an injury-prone crybaby in his 10th season. Fools? If we pursue him we WOULD be fools.
What are our other options? JJ? Luke? Bringing Garcia back? Griese? Of those, I am inclined to go with McNabb.

swirless

Pro Bowler

« #17 : November 17, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »

players need a change and McNabb has heard Andy's voice for his entire career, McNabb would be tits in this offense.

anyone know of his contract status

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #18 : November 17, 2008, 12:42:40 PM »

Wrong conclusion, Spidey. Exchanging our current situation for a problem that will financially hamstring us for 2-3 years is wrong. Draft a QB first round and make them the franchise QB.

In Verner We Trust

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

« #19 : November 17, 2008, 12:44:34 PM »

Mcnabb Will only come to Tampa if Tampa will also garrantee Mcnabb that Mcnabb can throw to his best all time reciever against the Bucs. Rohnde Barber

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
« #20 : November 17, 2008, 12:45:58 PM »

Wrong conclusion, Spidey. Exchanging our current situation for a problem that will financially hamstring us for 2-3 years is wrong. Draft a QB first round and make them the franchise QB.
I am all for that. I just don't see it happening here. I suppose we could pursue Anderson from Cleveland, who will likely be available given the huge roster bonus he is due.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
« #21 : November 17, 2008, 12:51:20 PM »

Don't see Anderson as a good fit for this offense.

I understand some of the negative feelings towards Donovan expressed here but I'm one who thinks he'd be very successful with the Bucs.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
« #22 : November 17, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »

Don't see Anderson as a good fit for this offense.

I understand some of the negative feelings towards Donovan expressed here but I'm one who thinks he'd be very successful with the Bucs.
I don't either, but I don't like Anderson in general so either way I am biased.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
« #23 : November 17, 2008, 01:06:43 PM »

mcnabb at garcia's age would still be a better QB than garcia was at mcnabb's age.  that would be a huge leap forward for us

if it came down to mcnabb vs garcia is it really a debate?

mcnabb >>> garcia >>> the dregs that will be available in FA, including fool's fold like derek anderson and possibly matt cassel

the only wildcard is luke, and i think i know which of those generals gruden would prefer to go to battle with on sundays.  donovan isn't what he was, but how much can you hold that against him? a notch below elite is still excellent.

his numbers this year are almost identical to peyton manning, nobody's calling for his head in indy...

JM2

Pro Bowler

« #24 : November 17, 2008, 01:07:25 PM »

I think McNabb would do well here and could play for 4 or 5 years at a high level.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #25 : November 17, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »

You guys are dreaming. He can't stay on the field. And when he does, he does just enough to blow it. This isn't mid-2002 anymore.
He's a choker.

In Verner We Trust

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

« #26 : November 17, 2008, 01:11:01 PM »

McNabb would be a perfect fit here

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #27 : November 17, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »

Idealism. I live in this market. The devil you don't know is NOT better than the one you do.

In Verner We Trust

Badabing

Hall of Famer

« #28 : November 17, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »

McNabb can be good, but theres something about him that pisses me off and its that they could be losing the game and he will be smiling when hes hitting WRs in the feet.

I live in the Philly area and see this all the time out of him.  It comes across as "hey im making over 10 million a year, and I dont have to play good and can laugh about it"

For those who dont know what im talking about, look a the end of the Giants game...

swirless

Pro Bowler

« #29 : November 17, 2008, 02:18:46 PM »

I have never talked to anyone either a philly fan or someone from south jersey/philly who has come close to saying anything positive about the guy since the bucs beat them and also they lost in the superbowl and he was puking and got into the feud with TO, so I am guessing he would do good here but deep down philly fan does not want him to succeed ever, because he choked in philly and now he should retire, I hope he comes here and leads us to another super bowl after garcia gets this one done
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb in Tampa??? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools