Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb in Tampa??? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

Buccaneers40

Rookie

« #210 : December 01, 2008, 12:16:56 AM »

Well what i dont get is that people in phillly still wish they had Garcia. Who we have and most people on the MB complain about him being terrible. Yet we want to bring in McNabb who Garcia seemed to play alot better when he stepped in for McNabb back when he played for philly. McNabb is injury prone i don't know when i've seen a year go by where he wasn't hurt. We need to draft a guy if we want to rebuild and not just go with the old again. And Cassell isn't a good solution either we'd be better with Garcia then him, he's over hyped because everyone loves the Patriots.

3drdre

Starter

« #211 : December 01, 2008, 12:30:45 AM »

There isn't a guy in the Draft outside of Stafford (I don't see Bradford or Sanchez declaring) that is a franchise QB. We have to work with a McNabb and McCown with Josh Johnson continuing to develop.

X Factor

Starter
« #212 : February 16, 2010, 05:02:45 PM »

Why would you trade Freeman for an old QB? People who say trade Freeman assume he is a bust already, how about lets wait and see if he is going to be the man or not, give him some time to become a NFL QB, guy is what? 21, 22 years old? But he has shown that he has the intangibles, lets have the patience to let him develop... I think that most either are on board with Freeman or hate on him because he is Raheems guy...

For me it's simple.  McNabb is good for at least 3 more years.  If the Rams take a QB, the Bucs could get Suh or McCoy AND possibly Berry or McLaine, or whomever.  Then could get a guy like Pike (who I think will at the very least be just as good as Freeman) in the 2nd round.

Wheather you think Freeman is a backup or not dosn't mean jack, Dominick and Raheem have picked their Franchise QB, to think they will trade him for a old QB is retarded...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
« #213 : February 16, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
It's hard to see this coming to fruition, but the team does need a quarterback if the club's contention that current starter Josh Freeman is a long-term No. 2 quarterback is accurate.
http://www.nesn.com/2010/02/potential-destinations-for-eagles-quarterback-donovan-mcnabb.html
Huh? Whoever wrote that is an idiot, to say the least.

They made a mistake... they are talking about the "other josh" johnson... which Raheem did say he would like to be the long-term back up... but yes whoever wrote that is an idiot for getting it wrong...

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

« #214 : February 16, 2010, 04:23:35 PM »

Why would you trade Freeman for an old QB? People who say trade Freeman assume he is a bust already, how about lets wait and see if he is going to be the man or not, give him some time to become a NFL QB, guy is what? 21, 22 years old? But he has shown that he has the intangibles, lets have the patience to let him develop... I think that most either are on board with Freeman or hate on him because he is Raheems guy...

For me it's simple.  McNabb is good for at least 3 more years.  If the Rams take a QB, the Bucs could get Suh or McCoy AND possibly Berry or McLaine, or whomever.  Then could get a guy like Pike (who I think will at the very least be just as good as Freeman) in the 2nd round.

X Factor

Starter
« #215 : February 16, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

Man, we fired Gruden too quickly. If McNabb was on the block, his 8 year plan for getting a franchise QB would have finally come to fruition.

lol....

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #216 : February 16, 2010, 03:45:54 PM »

Man, we fired Gruden too quickly. If McNabb was on the block, his 8 year plan for getting a franchise QB would have finally come to fruition.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

X Factor

Starter
« #217 : February 16, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »

Why would you trade Freeman for an old QB?  People who say trade Freeman assume he is a bust already, how about lets wait and see if he is going to be the man or not, give him some time to become a NFL QB, guy is what? 21, 22 years old?  But he has shown that he has the intangibles, lets have the patience to let him develop... I think that most either are on board with Freeman or hate on him because he is Raheems guy...

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

« #218 : February 16, 2010, 03:29:30 PM »

I'd love for him to show Freeman a thing or two.

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #219 : February 16, 2010, 02:23:22 PM »

Gruden should've gotten McNabb a couple of seasons ago.

If he had, Gruden might still be our HC.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #220 : February 16, 2010, 03:05:01 PM »

Gruden should've gotten McNabb a couple of seasons ago.

+1

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

« #221 : February 17, 2010, 03:58:25 AM »

Wheather you think Freeman is a backup or not dosn't mean jack, Dominick and Raheem have picked their Franchise QB, to think they will trade him for a old QB is retarded...

After all, I did say that it's something that I'd do... I didn't say that I think THEY will consider it.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

« #222 : February 17, 2010, 03:59:33 AM »

Then again... since some people here seem to think that Freeman is better than every other QB in this draft, why don't the Bucs give the Eagles pick #42 (?), for McNabb and trade Freeman to Seattle for the #6 and #40 pick.  Then the Bucs would have picks #3, 6, 35, and 40.
Because Seattle would never, ever, ever do that, in any circumstances whatsoever?

That's because Seattle is smart enough to know that Freeman wouldn't be the best QB in this draft.
  Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb in Tampa??? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools