Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dunn a good start? « previous next »
Page: 1

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

: November 18, 2008, 05:38:05 PM

Now that graham is injured[who i had and just dropped] and since we're playing the worst run defense in the league, i decided to pick up dunn off waivers

Do you think he is a good start this week...i'm not sure if he will get the majority of the carries, or if williams will split with him[who i also have]...also askew might be getting the goalline carries

My other two running backs are larry johnson and addia...and my recievers may be good enough to put a 3rd one in the rb/wr slot..I have roddy white, calvin johnson, braylon edwards, and eddie royal

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 18, 2008, 06:05:23 PM

Addai is a must start.  Dunn over LJ maybe.  Definitely start 3 of the WRs though.  Probably White, CJ, and Edwards.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 21, 2008, 12:32:30 PM

LJ should be back this week.  He understand the O and now that their O is passing the ball he is a must start IMHO.  Unlike Dunn, Johnson will score TD's.

I would probably start all three RB's if I were you.  I do not expect CJ to have a very big game playing the Bucs.  The problem is that the Bucs have given up big plays and CJ is a threat for that. 

kmitchell

Starter

#3 : November 21, 2008, 01:24:59 PM

I have a feeling Askew will be getting goal line carries.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 21, 2008, 05:10:35 PM

I expect atleast one Td form Dunn and 130+ total yard against the Lions. Carolina just ran for 260 yards and Dunn catches balls out of the back field, so he is very dangerous. He had 118 total yards against a much better D in Minny.

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : November 21, 2008, 05:33:33 PM

I'd start Addai, Dunn, White Johnson and Royal. Royal lit Oakland up last time they played each other.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2008, 04:11:34 PM

Thank you, I'll be here all week

buccanoles

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 26, 2008, 08:21:12 PM

I lost Dunn when he got injured, I had to release him and since I am winning my league lost him because of the waiver wire! sucked!

Wait....... I just want to learn how to Dougie!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dunn a good start? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools