Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whos fans are more annoying « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 23, 2008, 02:25:01 AM

I gotta go with Florida fans at this time. They are already acting like they should just be given the national title and that Bama is just some pushover. Most of the Florida fans on here are idiots. Not all of them but a good number of them. Do the Noles even still have fans?LOL. I am and will always be a Canes fan. 2nd to them are the Illini fans that I have to put up with here in Illinois. Talk about a crowd with no clue.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 23, 2008, 03:16:56 AM

FSU
Miami
Florida

Friend says Florida

I say Miami... they still think their great, visited their board to see some recruiting stuff, and all I can say is they live in a cave.

I'd have to say the Gators. They have that stupid clap thing going on.

They also have the majority of the "redneck-hillbilly" club. Now, THOSE fans are annoying! (except in Buffalo were it's just accepted)

Miami and FSU are just trying to get back their fanbase, I don't expect alot of crap talk from them.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 23, 2008, 12:17:11 PM

I gotta go with Florida fans at this time. They are already acting like they should just be given the national title and that Bama is just some pushover. Most of the Florida fans on here are idiots. Not all of them but a good number of them. Do the Noles even still have fans?LOL. I am and will always be a Canes fan. 2nd to them are the Illini fans that I have to put up with here in Illinois. Talk about a crowd with no clue.

And the Miami fans on here (like yourself) have ALWAYS expressed themselves as being extremely intelligent.  LOL.

I have to hand it to you though, as you are one of the few who can actually type coherent sentences....

As for Florida fans acting like it should be handed to them, I haven't seen that.  I also don't see many who think Bama is a pushover....do they think we will win, yes, but why is that wrong?  After all, these honor students here thought their team was going to win earlier in the year also. 

Talk about idiots.  By the way, what's up with that retarded chant?  "Whoosh whoosh, we got some Canes over here"  Talk about stupid....

Most Miami fans are thugs who looks like storks who never have set foot on Miami campus. 

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 23, 2008, 07:58:30 PM

The team Samari cheers for.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 25, 2008, 03:32:15 PM

It used to be Miami, talk about bandwagoners. Most never even heard of Miami when Saban was HC, let alone saw a game. Then when the U won a couple NCs they came crawling out of the woodwork. Now they have moved on to USC/Texas/OK/whoever is hot.

FSU fans aren't generally that annoying but one runole can really skew the stats. Having lived a year in the ATL, I can say both UGA and Bama fans can be far more annoying than any here in Florida.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 25, 2008, 04:04:04 PM

The team Samari cheers for.

QFT

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 25, 2008, 04:04:35 PM

Speaking of annoyings fans ... anyone heard from Matt recently.   :D

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 25, 2008, 08:34:56 PM

Speaking of annoyings fans ... anyone heard from Matt recently.   :D

hahaha or LUKE

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 26, 2008, 09:07:37 AM

or BornaRunole.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#24 : November 28, 2008, 03:08:06 PM

Runole is by far the most annoying fan I know of. But in general, I'd say Miami fans. Noles know their place. I live in Tally.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Stratobuc

Starter
#25 : November 29, 2008, 09:01:48 PM

No doubt, here in FL - Miami fan wins biggest tool award.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 03, 2008, 05:59:55 PM

Gotta say UM.  After going to that game against the Gators and experiencing their arrogance (despite being piss-poor), I think they take it over Gator fans.  Gators are pretty bad...but the worst ones are the ones that live in Jacksonville and didn't even go to the school.  The fans here in G-ville are pretty tame aside from the typical frat jerks and drunks.

...and drunk frat jerks...

Of course I may be a little biased being a UF student, but I wasn't a fan of the Gators until I started going here.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 03, 2008, 06:12:56 PM

After Saturday, FSu fans tried their best to get back on top.  As classless as always, cheering when Percy Harvin got injured.....

here's tebow talking about it:

I like how Tebow says, I told coach just give me the ball, I really want to hit someone hard the next play.....

Of course, this was earlier, but this guy did get trucked...

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#28 : December 06, 2008, 11:25:45 PM

After being at the Florida / Florida State game... I change my choice. FSU fans are now the most annoying and classless fans I know of. The two **CENSORED** talkers in front of me at the game were the worst.

In response to them cheering about Harvin's injury and then booing when he didn't get off the field immediately. I yelled, "showin their true colors". These two idiots and the dumb ass fans around them starting on about how Harvin was making it look worse than it was and he should have got off the field and that they were booing Tebow for being an attention whore.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 08, 2008, 08:31:51 PM

I will say this, after this past weekend I have a lot of respect for Alabama fans.  Pretty much all we encountered in Atlanta were friendly and classy.  We had some good conversation with many Bama fans, and really didn't see anything other than friendly trash talk going on. 

There weren't thousands of "Teabag Tebow" signs everywhere, like the FSU, Miami, and UGA fans displayed this year.  I did see one Bama guy with a shirt like that, but a far cry from the classless Miami, FSU, and Georgia fans we saw this year. 

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whos fans are more annoying « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools