Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whos fans are more annoying « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 08, 2008, 11:42:25 PM

I will say this, after this past weekend I have a lot of respect for Alabama fans.  Pretty much all we encountered in Atlanta were friendly and classy.  We had some good conversation with many Bama fans, and really didn't see anything other than friendly trash talk going on. 

There weren't thousands of "Teabag Tebow" signs everywhere, like the FSU, Miami, and UGA fans displayed this year.  I did see one Bama guy with a shirt like that, but a far cry from the classless Miami, FSU, and Georgia fans we saw this year. 

Ditto, LFO...classy fans.  I actually saw classiness on both sides.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 08, 2008, 11:52:52 PM

I will say this, after this past weekend I have a lot of respect for Alabama fans.  Pretty much all we encountered in Atlanta were friendly and classy.  We had some good conversation with many Bama fans, and really didn't see anything other than friendly trash talk going on. 

There weren't thousands of "Teabag Tebow" signs everywhere, like the FSU, Miami, and UGA fans displayed this year.  I did see one Bama guy with a shirt like that, but a far cry from the classless Miami, FSU, and Georgia fans we saw this year. 

Ditto, LFO...classy fans.  I actually saw classiness on both sides.

Yeah, I have heard from a lot of Bama fans saying the same things about UF fans.  I think all enjoyed the atmosphere and game, and had a good time. 

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 13, 2008, 11:35:30 AM

I'd like to write in a vote for LSU.....those people are Ape-Sh*t crazy and will fight you at the drop of a hat.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 15, 2008, 04:04:03 PM

I have to vote for UCF!!!

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#34 : December 15, 2008, 08:07:55 PM

I'd like to write in a vote for LSU.....those people are Ape-Sh*t crazy and will fight you at the drop of a hat.

If I ever had to write in a vote; LSU would be the obvious choice.

I usually root for the Mississippi Schools first and the SEC second except for LSU.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 16, 2008, 05:23:35 PM

well outside the florida schools...

Washington... Jake Locker is jesus, and its still 1990.

Oregon State... holding up signs about a dead player, telling a player his cheerleader sister is a slut, dumping white paint on the opposing fans band. Keep it classy.

USC... bandwagon, Oakland Raider fans

Fresneck... same with USC.

Oklahoma... dont need to explain.

thats the worse Ive ran into

T

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 18, 2008, 10:04:42 AM

In the State of FL Miami fans are the worst because they are the worst bunch of bandwagon fans I've ever seen.

#37 : December 19, 2008, 01:05:05 AM

I love the bay area and all but last year I saw a very ugly side of USF fans

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 23, 2008, 11:22:23 AM

I have to vote for UCF!!!

Is there a story?  I ran into these people way back in the day (when they thought they were good in the FCS), and they were a bit out of line but at the USF game the other year they were fine.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whos fans are more annoying « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools