Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Bucs fans should boycott the Pro Bowl « previous next »
Page: 1 2

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 20, 2008, 04:53:47 PM

The ONLY guy on our team probowl worthy is Ruud.

P-Buc? Faine? I bet Jared Allen votes for Penn.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 20, 2008, 06:04:38 PM

The ONLY guy on our team probowl worthy is Ruud.

P-Buc? Faine? I bet Jared Allen votes for Penn.

True that!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 20, 2008, 09:03:41 PM

I think its a dumb game frankly.  No one wants to get hurt and they play that way.  Can't say I blame them.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#18 : November 20, 2008, 09:35:47 PM

Popularity contest and ya it doesnt help that these fans from those cities have no life.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 21, 2008, 10:04:04 AM

Why the heck do the NFL permit fans to vote as many times as they like? They only have themselves to blame for making what should be a nice reward for the elite players in the NFL into a completely hollow popularity contest. Isn't American Idol enough?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 21, 2008, 10:32:19 AM

Why the heck do the NFL permit fans to vote as many times as they like? They only have themselves to blame for making what should be a nice reward for the elite players in the NFL into a completely hollow popularity contest. Isn't American Idol enough?

Indeed, that's stupid. I hope all 22 are redskins, making the game a mockery.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 21, 2008, 12:02:05 PM

I'd be hilarious to start a national campaign to get the entire probowl rosters to consist of Detroit vs Oakland lol

You can bet that would instantly change the probowl

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

T

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 21, 2008, 12:07:04 PM

I blame Buc fans for the Bucs players for not getting into the Pro Bowl. SInce voting began I've voted at least 10 times per day for only Bucs players who are worthy IE-Ruud, Phillips, Faine, Bryant, Joseph, Tanard Jackson and Bryant. I encourage ALL Bucs fans to vote for any Buc player they think is worthy. If you don't like th idea of NO Bucs being recognized then do something about it!!!

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 21, 2008, 02:51:46 PM

I blame Buc fans for the Bucs players for not getting into the Pro Bowl. SInce voting began I've voted at least 10 times per day for only Bucs players who are worthy IE-Ruud, Phillips, Faine, Bryant, Joseph, Tanard Jackson and Bryant. I encourage ALL Bucs fans to vote for any Buc player they think is worthy. If you don't like th idea of NO Bucs being recognized then do something about it!!!

Therein lies my point.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Bucs fans should boycott the Pro Bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools