Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just for 'HATE" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 24, 2008, 12:11:02 PM

While his exaggerated southern drawl can hinder you from understanding his words, I think it adds to his appeal as a person.  He seems like such a nice and mannerable kid.  Don't see too many at this level with that attitude.  You can tell he loves the game and loves to play.  He works hard and runs hard.  Just wish he had some Lester Hayes stick'em for those screens, tosses, and flair plays... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 24, 2008, 12:26:12 PM

He was nasty on the toss plays before he got hurt, it was great to see him take one 6yrds at the end.

I was surprised at how well he move laterally, everyone kept saying the Bucs are rushing him back but all in all the team knew what they were doing.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 24, 2008, 02:51:46 PM

LMAO...... glad to see i'm so popular.

In case you didn't read, I gave Carnell the props he deserved for making it back on the field. Actually raised a Bacardi & coke to him on his first carry.

good for you!

You must be accountable for your actions!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 24, 2008, 05:44:37 PM

While his exaggerated southern drawl can hinder you from understanding his words, I think it adds to his appeal as a person.  He seems like such a nice and mannerable kid.  Don't see too many at this level with that attitude.  You can tell he loves the game and loves to play.  He works hard and runs hard.  Just wish he had some Lester Hayes stick'em for those screens, tosses, and flair plays... ;D
I can agree with this...

Carnell screwed up on the first play in.  I was not pleased.

But I was happy that his tore up knee allows him to compete again at the highest level.  He did work hard, and if anything, he has to be an inspiration to the players who have nagging injuries to go through and play with that pain.

I do not think he is really a good running back.  But he adds some depth.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just for 'HATE" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools