Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *Official* Make your wish for an inactive player... « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
: November 22, 2008, 05:58:59 PM

hey guys, was talking to some guys in my league the other day at the bar...  guy was wishing an injury on forte!!! and i was like "that aint right you cant wish an injury on anyone..."  guy said, "in fantasy football its ok"

so this is not a wish an injury thread, ive instead made it a "wish an inactive" thread.  like chad ocho cinco this past week.. falls asleep in the meeting room, gets in an argument with his coach.. bam, they deactivated him.  although, i doubt anyone would wish chad inactive...

maybe your playing a person that has a guy that can get 30 points ez... wish him inactive

maybe you made a trade you regret, and figure that if the guy you traded away gets put inactive for a few games, itll make you look better...

ok so i will start it off with three players....

1. Matt Forte... bad trade

2. Eddie Royal... another bad trade

3. Anquan boldin ... playing him this week...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *Official* Make your wish for an inactive player... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools