Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiffin to UM « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Runole

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 08, 2008, 10:00:09 PM

What ties does Kiffin have with the program?   

Why would a Head Coach in the NFL necessarily want to be a head coach at a college?

Does Kiffin like the rubber chicken circuit?  Does he adore recruiting and schmoozing with the public?

Doubt seriously he would consider Miami nor do I believe Shannon is in any immediate trouble. Now, if he loses about another 6 games all bets are off!!

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2008, 10:58:50 PM

He likes it anywhere Al isn't involved....

Incomparable sig by Incognito

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#17 : October 31, 2008, 02:47:57 PM

Yeah the Illini are sure hot this year. The Canes would beat them in a close game.I live here in Illini country and have to put up with how great they are all year around. They will never play the Canes because the know they suck.They would rather schedule such heavyweights as Louisiana Lafayette or Nothern Illinois. As for Kiffin no thanks. Shannon has the team headed down the right track. It takes time to change an enviroment. Once these young guys get some expirience look out. Next year they will be good. Just watch.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 31, 2008, 04:52:13 PM

Yes, they only played #6 Missouri (IU lost 52-42) and #3 Penn State (IU lost 38-24), this year. And Missouri and USC last year.

I see what you mean.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#19 : November 02, 2008, 01:40:23 AM

USC was a bowl game. They play Missouri every year. Penn St. is a big ten game. Other than playing big ten teams they usually play alot of cream puffs. I guess it depends on you perspective of which conference is tougher. The ACC,Big ten,PAC Ten,Sec? To me they do not warrant so much hype. They barely beat a pitiful Iowa team today. Not what I would call a real big win. Let me know when they go undefeated and get into the title game will ya.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 02, 2008, 05:19:50 PM

Yeah, they'll do that as soon as Miami can do it again...they may win the Big Ten before Miami wins the ACC...

firefall

Second String

#21 : November 10, 2008, 05:05:51 PM

Yeah, about those Buckeyes.....lol!

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 10, 2008, 05:27:30 PM

Hah!

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#23 : November 23, 2008, 02:10:18 AM

How about those Illini now? Atleast my Canes can make a bowl game. The Illini are headed for the toliet bowl because they aren't worth a ....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiffin to UM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools