Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Historically important rivalry.. and maybe a future Buc in the game « previous next »
Page: 1

RideInMyChevy

Second String

: November 29, 2008, 10:51:48 AM

I am talking about TRUE hatred, I am talking about playing football in 1896 against guys whose own brothers fought against yours on the battlefield, I am talking about the Border War. People can think Auburn/Alabama is filled with hate... nothing compared to the Jayhawkers and the Tigers. The players don't like each other, the programs don't like each other and the fans HATE each other, and have for over 100 years. This is the REAL rivalry in the college football. Second longest running rivalry behind Minnesota and Wisconsin. I didn't go to either of these college's but I always liked James Wilder so I will be rooting got MU.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Historically important rivalry.. and maybe a future Buc in the game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools