Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Tickets for Sale « previous next »
Page: 1

deuce

Rookie

: January 15, 2009, 10:13:02 PM

;D  Need to sell a pair of Club 3 Season Tickets.  They are in Section 206 (West side/Shade side).  Face is $3015.00 for the pair including the parking pass.  The Bucs have started a 4 payment plan which I am going to be doing and the first payment of $753.75 is due on February 20th, with March 20th, April 20th and May 20th being the final payment.  If interested contact me at rjohns@live.com as soon as possible with any questions. 

deuce

Rookie

#1 : February 15, 2009, 02:08:49 PM

Anybody interested in half of the season?   You can have first pick of games.  First payment is due this week so contact me asap.

deuce

Rookie

#2 : February 18, 2009, 12:12:20 PM

And on this web site over 170 people have looked at the post and nobody interested?

deuce

Rookie

#3 : March 04, 2009, 09:26:59 PM

I still have the tickets available and if anybody is interested let me know.  1st payment was made and 2nd is coming up this month.

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#4 : March 05, 2009, 12:25:25 PM

Good luck Deuce, gonna be lots of tickets available this year I think.

deuce

Rookie

#5 : March 05, 2009, 07:14:49 PM

Yes I know, but with over 300 people looking at the post, I thought I would get a couple of offers or some interest insted of criticism from other members of this board.  All I am asking is face for them.  Oh well, just have to stay positive.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 05, 2009, 11:47:20 PM

Yes I know, but with over 300 people looking at the post, I thought I would get a couple of offers or some interest insted of criticism from other members of this board.  All I am asking is face for them.  Oh well, just have to stay positive.

Don't think anyone was giving you criticism there Deuce, just letting you know that times are tough so there may not be a lot of takers. I'm going to go with Morgan's approach, myself.

deuce

Rookie

#7 : March 06, 2009, 07:30:26 AM

OK Thanks, hopefully the economy turns around and its still early. 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 08, 2009, 06:44:39 PM

besides, I'll be buying tickets on a walk-up basis and paying 50% of the face value.

The only problem with this is, if many try and take this approach next year (and I suspect a lot of people will, I have been doing it the last few years) the chances of getting one that cheap will go down. 

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#9 : March 08, 2009, 08:02:24 PM

Yeah at some point the # of season tickets for sale outside the stadium at discount prices will drop dramatically, sounds like it could be this year ... not sure how that will work with the large of single game "more expensive" tickets available for sale.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 09, 2009, 04:00:36 AM

Also we are playing teams this year that have large fan bases and travel well. So the walk-up approach won't be as succesful as last year when we were playing teams like Seattle, Oakland, and Minnesota....teams that don't travel well.

You are unlikely to get a good price at the Packers, Cowboys, and Giants games. You may end up paying more than face at those depending on how well the Bucs play next year.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 10, 2009, 12:04:37 AM

Deuce, if I had the bread, I'd split with you in a heart beat.  Ain't  got no job....  : (

Have you tried Craig's List?  They have tons more traffic....Good luck.

Bucsfan73

Practice Squad

#12 : April 25, 2009, 08:21:45 PM

Are any tickets still for sale?  If so, what row are they on?   I grew up in Tampa and am a Bucs fan, but my husband is a Giants fan.  I would be interested in purchasing tickets to the 9/27 Giants game, the 10/25 Patriots game and the 12/13 Jets games since these are at different times than the Giants games. (My husband will root for the Bucs, but watches the Giants games on NFL ticket.  Please let me know if you are intersted in selling those tickets.  Thanks, Joann G.

deuce

Rookie

#13 : June 23, 2009, 10:03:16 AM

Still have the tickets available for sale.  Preseason discount for both games and parking pass.  Also get the Green Bay game before the tickets are hard to get due to the throwback game.  Email me at rjohns@live.com.  FSBO.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Tickets for Sale « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools