Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ORREEGGOOONNN « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: November 30, 2008, 04:34:58 AM

Sorry had to do it. Ending the scum from the north dream of a rose bowl. Im stoked, all I heard was rose bowl, OSU is the best team in the state, Jacquizz Rodgers is better then the Oregon backs... blah blah blah. And the score should have been worse.

Putting up 694 yards of offense (highest on any team this year for them, or maybe forever)

Jermiah Johnson had 200 yards rushing at halftime 17 carries 219 yards

LaGarrete Blount 17 carries 112 yards

Jermiah Masoli 11-17 274 yards 3 tds 0 INT, 79 yards rushing

Spread em, shread em, sodomize the beavers

Chip Kelly you made us forget about Crowton... good luck at Syracuse or wherever you become a HC.

Holiday Bowl should be fun vs Mizzou or Oklahoma State. Got my tixs already (assuming USC doesnt choke to UCLA). Oregon saved OSU an embrassment in the rose bowl.

This is my WVU thread but a real spread offense...

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 30, 2008, 08:39:02 AM

And the WVU fans wont knock you for it.

Nice win, I was rooting for them.  USC /PSU will be better then ORE St/PSU.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

RideInMyChevy

Second String

#2 : November 30, 2008, 09:49:58 AM

Penn State had to be rooting for Oregon State. However, Oregon State was missing that running back, IMHO Oregon State would have won if he had been healthy. By the way, Is Oregon going to be back at the top of the Pac-10 next year? I know they had some injuries, but I just dont get to follow them like I once did.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 30, 2008, 12:04:21 PM

Penn State had to be rooting for Oregon State. However, Oregon State was missing that running back, IMHO Oregon State would have won if he had been healthy. By the way, Is Oregon going to be back at the top of the Pac-10 next year? I know they had some injuries, but I just dont get to follow them like I once did.

So Jacquizz is 27 points better? Oregon dominated this game. Oregon had I believe 15 penalties, and played awful special teams... It seemed OSU started at the 50 yard line every drive. Sorry Jermiah/Blount>Jacquizz

Oregon should... Masoli should be a great QB, people forget who just got at Oregon in august, no spring camp, no 7 on 7 etc. They will have LaGarrette Blount back (if he doesnt leave early), TE Ed **CENSORED**son (if he doesnt leave early), Secondary everyone will return but Chung. Oregon will be a better team next year IMO. They get all he tough pac-10 teams at home. Theirs still a lot of factors, like recruiting will Bryce Brown come to Oregon guys like him are instant impact. And will Chip Kelly (OC) be back, he interviews for the Syracuse HC job this week.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 30, 2008, 12:05:05 PM

And the WVU fans wont knock you for it.

Nice win, I was rooting for them.  USC /PSU will be better then ORE St/PSU.

OSU already got drilled by PSU

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ORREEGGOOONNN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools