Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO to Harvin! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 30, 2008, 10:58:34 AM

Spraining an ankle on a wet field... yeah, definitely an injury only he will get :)

He definitely has had injuries in the past, that I won't argue. I do however think he could be something fierce for this offense.

People say/said that about plaxico as well.... then again, they have a better QB imo.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 30, 2008, 11:01:14 AM

Peter Warrick comes to mind as a WR who really never got to display his talent but ended up in lowly Cincy. That was really ashamed for a talented young man. He was really talented on the field but never really got to display it. Dillards was really impressed by him tho...OBD

Loose cannon

Rookie

#17 : November 30, 2008, 12:03:18 PM

Since hes from my hometown (Virginia Beach, Virginia) Ive followed the kid from Jr. H.S. Mad talent wrapped in a small package.If memory serves me right hes had injury proplems throughout.Id love to have him in pewter but not for a first.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO to Harvin! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools