Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Sweet Would This Be...... « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: November 30, 2008, 12:18:48 AM

The Bucs beat Brees and the Saints while the Falcons & Panthers lose road games!!??

That would put us in position to only have to win one of the two division games on the road while taking care of our home games. 

WOW!!

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 30, 2008, 12:30:53 AM

WOW!!

bryan12112

Starter

#2 : November 30, 2008, 12:41:12 AM

WOW!!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 30, 2008, 01:10:05 AM

Im pretty confident that the Chargers and Packers, who both are in dire needs of wins, will come out with Ws tomorrow...

Im also confident we can win, but its up in the air since Brees carved up our D last time around.  What would be even sweeter is if all that happens and the Giants self destruct and begin with an L tomorrow...

WOW indeed

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 30, 2008, 01:29:30 AM

It's likely either the Packers or Chargers will win, if not both.

We just have to take care of business against the Saints. The pass rush seems to be much improved the past few weeks which is going to be very important. They need to keep Brees under pressure.

Buc554Life

Rookie

#5 : November 30, 2008, 01:30:32 AM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Anderson

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 30, 2008, 06:22:49 AM

I agree.  After watching the Qb Stanford for Oklahoma sit back and throw the entire night without being touched once, or even coming close to being touched, I now know why he was able to put up such unreal numbers.
Give it to Brees more than their O-line for being so good.  He has a quick release, is very accurate, moves enough to buy time, and isn't afraid to put it down the field. 

I will say this one more time before the game today.  Please, please, please, do not leave Ronde alone in man to man coverage against any receiver today.  Brees will be looking for this matchup early to take advantage of this very situation.  I don't care who is playing safety, don't allow this to happen!  We have been playing from behind in at least two games, if not more, for this very reason.  Teams have seen this early and it has led to TD's in too many games this season.  I could care less how many times he picks off Culpepper and the Lions, because everyone has done that this season, but he got burned in that game as well, early.

DBHit55

Starter

#7 : November 30, 2008, 10:54:44 AM

if the panthers lose today and we beat em on MNF next week we pretty much won the division right there

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 30, 2008, 10:57:46 AM

WHOA?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Sweet Would This Be...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools