Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FOX NFL sunday « previous next »
Page: 1

wrappitinal

Rookie

« : November 30, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »

i thought that made the bucs look rediculous, anyone else see it?

HeyTampaBay

Starter

« #1 : November 30, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »

no, what happened?

wrappitinal

Rookie

« #2 : November 30, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »

it was pretty much an argument between gruden and garcia about farve and the way garcia was treated

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

« #3 : November 30, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »

Yeah.

Pam Oliver: "What's the deal with Brett Favre?"

Gruden: "Err.. ah.. it's my responsibility to make this team better, no matter what."

Kurt, Howie, Terry, Michael, and Jimmy: "Blah, blah, blah, I wouldn't play for Gruden, blah, blah, blah."

Plank

Starter

« #4 : November 30, 2008, 01:07:48 PM »

Yeah, that was pretty awful.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #5 : November 30, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »

Gruden stated the facts but I bet that he wished they would have edited it better...He stated that it is his job that if better talent is out there that he as the Head Coach is supposed to look and see what the situation is... I don't blame him my Boss expects me to do the same in my job and if I didn't then I would lose it...He did right...Especially after Garcia's preseason,OTA and his first Game...OBD

It was actually Terry Bradshaw that said he wouldn't play for Gruden... He shouldn't have said that like that... I lost a little respect on that one.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

« #6 : November 30, 2008, 01:14:43 PM »

People said Stalin was crazy until he killed them all.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

HughC

Pro Bowler

« #7 : November 30, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »

The fact all FOX could come up with for a story line was Favre tells you that (a) they know nothing about the Bucs, (b) were too lazy to do their homework, (c) the team has no fantasy football stars to draw casual viewers in, and (d) fox is going to milk the Favre story all year (and next), especially now that the Jets are in first place.

P.S. - notice how the Pittsburgh-New England national game got bumped for the Jets-Broncos?  It's not just FOX, CBS - or at least the local CBS station - is milking the Favre story too.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 30, 2008, 01:39:25 PM »

it was pretty much an argument between gruden and garcia about farve and the way garcia was treated

Actually Gruden stated to Pam Oliver that he wasn't going to rehash this and wish they would give it up...OBD

Snook

Hall of Famer
« #9 : November 30, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »

People attack the Bucs for going after Favre, then attack them for not getting him.

Its the media.  Ignore it.

« #10 : November 30, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »

That was a really weak piece on the Bucs.  Talking about Gruden/Garcia and Farve thanks FOX your only like 15 weeks late on that topic.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 30, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »

That was a really weak piece on the Bucs.  Talking about Gruden/Garcia and Farve thanks FOX your only like 15 weeks late on that topic.

So true so true...Get a Grip Fox...OBD

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FOX NFL sunday « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools