Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offensive Clusterfudge « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 30, 2008, 06:09:20 PM

None but 3 interceptions and stops gave the struggling offense field position. What game were you people watching.

254 total yards, 119 passing yards... The Saints offense out performed us easily. Had it not been for our defense, we would have been screwed.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 30, 2008, 06:12:13 PM

The Saint's do have the best offense in the league.

Don't 'read between the lines' with me. I mean exactly what I say.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 30, 2008, 06:22:58 PM

One of the worst QB performances I've seen in awhile.  He has NO confidence in his own passing ability.
He's become a liability.  We won in spite of Garcia.  I'm afraid we'll need better QB play against the big boys, and I'm not sure Garcia can do it.  Never seen someone so afraid to throw the ball, never.

Mellow

Starter

#18 : November 30, 2008, 06:58:38 PM

Can't understand how any criticism of ANYTHING following a win is construed as 'hating'.  It's like you've got to prove your fan-manship by thumping your chest and repeating, "WE WON!! WE WON!!  WE WON!!!".

Yes, "we" won and I'm very happy about it.  But, c'mon, we won by 3 points due to a heroic performance by the defense and another solid effort from ST.  The offense, for the most part, sucked.  Is there something wrong with wanting to win by two touchdowns?  Is there something wrong with wanting to bury teams when you have the chance?  Because I not only wanted the Bucs to win this game, at home against the Saints and their sucky defense, I want the Bucs to win that playoff game against Dallas or the New York Giants and in that game today's pathetic offense won't get the friggin' job done.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 30, 2008, 07:04:07 PM

We can all tag the hater morons right now.

We know that ABBucssssss is a hater.  JC is just an instigator, because he has absolutely no ability to watch football with digital eyes.  Hater and an idiot.  GatorBuc85 is not a football saavy individual.  Just another fool  wasting their opinion-braying because the team won?  Foolery. 

Go ahead, make a list.  Read their posts, and tell me what makes sense about what they say?

I despise idiots who actually hang out at this MB and think they know something.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 30, 2008, 07:08:34 PM

Dont know if i coud be considered a hater but I know i think the play of Garcia blows and i think he holds this offense and team back from being better than they are now. This TEAM  has a helluva chance for a deep run and i love it but i just wish Garcia played a better game... If that makes me a hater.. so be it i guess.

BTW.. ill freely admit i dont know squat.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 30, 2008, 07:13:17 PM

BTW.. ill freely admit i dont know squat.
At least you admit it.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 30, 2008, 07:17:28 PM

But i wont resort to calling other posters idiots and morons on the forum. I think its unnecessary.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 30, 2008, 07:18:45 PM

But i wont resort to calling other posters idiots and morons on the forum. I think its unnecessary.
That is too bad.

But if you bust on MY 9-3 BUcs, then you deserved to be called a troll, and much worse.

GET THE FUG OUDDA HERE!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 30, 2008, 07:19:44 PM

I've never been a Gruden hater, but I'm starting to hate him.
Yeah winning can do that to a person...

Yeah, tha Gruden is such a winner.  I hat that about him.  lol

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 30, 2008, 07:21:19 PM

Dont know if i coud be considered a hater but I know i think the play of Garcia blows and i think he holds this offense and team back from being better than they are now. This TEAM  has a helluva chance for a deep run and i love it but i just wish Garcia played a better game... If that makes me a hater.. so be it i guess.

I think your assessment is pretty fair.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 30, 2008, 07:22:07 PM

9-3.

And they will beat Carolina.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 30, 2008, 07:22:31 PM

None but 3 interceptions and stops gave the struggling offense field position. What game were you people watching.

254 total yards, 119 passing yards... The Saints offense out performed us easily. Had it not been for our defense, we would have been screwed.

lol, this post is down right classic.  Classic

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 30, 2008, 07:23:21 PM

lol, this post is down right classic.  Classic
Classic idiocy.

scaredbunny

Second String

#29 : November 30, 2008, 07:24:33 PM

Can't understand how any criticism of ANYTHING following a win is construed as 'hating'.  It's like you've got to prove your fan-manship by thumping your chest and repeating, "WE WON!! WE WON!!  WE WON!!!".

Yes, "we" won and I'm very happy about it.  But, c'mon, we won by 3 points due to a heroic performance by the defense and another solid effort from ST.  The offense, for the most part, sucked.  Is there something wrong with wanting to win by two touchdowns?  Is there something wrong with wanting to bury teams when you have the chance?  Because I not only wanted the Bucs to win this game, at home against the Saints and their sucky defense, I want the Bucs to win that playoff game against Dallas or the New York Giants and in that game today's pathetic offense won't get the friggin' job done.
If we win the superbowl by three will your still complain about the offense?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offensive Clusterfudge « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools