Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offensive Clusterfudge « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #30 : November 30, 2008, 07:24:47 PM »

9-3.

Then there is no reason to discuss the shortcomings of the QB?

And they will beat Carolina.

Hope you are correct.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #31 : November 30, 2008, 07:28:08 PM »

9-3.

Hope you are correct.
No reason to hate on Sunday.

You can scrutinze all you want, but this is atypical Garcia ball.  A tiger is not going to change the stripes, but the team is winning, and for those to "rain" on the parade is absolutely silly.

You guys, or some of you, are not good fans.  Period.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #32 : November 30, 2008, 07:33:26 PM »

9-3.

Hope you are correct.
No

Sure....

Everything is dreamy for Tampa Bay at the Quarterback position.  There is absolutely nothing said quarterback can do to improve his play.  This quarterback can go 9/23 and not get any criticism.

Some on here are trolls.  Some aren't.  Garcia deserves criticism for his bad play, just like he deserves praise when he plays well.

« #33 : November 30, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »

B-Fink, can I take your comments to mean that a fan cannot speak on the shortcomings of the team because we won the game?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #34 : November 30, 2008, 07:34:46 PM »

B-Fink, can I take your comments to mean that a fan cannot speak on the shortcomings of the team because we won the game?
Not right now bro.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #35 : November 30, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

Thats what he is saying....

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #36 : November 30, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »

Boid - Do you have a headache? LOL

« #37 : November 30, 2008, 07:37:23 PM »

Not right now bro.

Well should we wait for your excellence to tell us when is the appropriate time?

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

« #38 : November 30, 2008, 07:40:03 PM »

Not right now bro.

why not?  this is a message board where we discuss and debate anything from playcalling, depth charts, cap management, FA moves, draft picks etc.  whats wrong with constructive criticism, even after a win?  

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #39 : November 30, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »

Im wondering the same thing. I love that the team got that W today but im also clearly aware of the teams shortcomings and dont think discussing them should be stifled by anyone nor anyone be called an idiot or moron for expressing their view regardless of what it is.

C2asante

Starter

« #40 : November 30, 2008, 07:44:41 PM »

Whatever happened to "just win baby".    Personally i would rather win ugly than lose.

Constant..... and I mean CONSTANT shotgun on 3rd and 2 or 3. Why draft/sign all these linemen if thats what you're gonna do. And they almost never worked!

This was a game for Cadillac, Dunn was slipping all over the place. Cadillac looked good on that 4th down run, then an 8 yard TD. And you decide NOT to give him the ball again after the TD?

New Orleans calls timeout when we're near the goal line before halftime, what do we do after coming off the sideline? CALL A TIMEOUT, then of course kick a FG.

Late 3rd, we get the ball back with a chance to put the game away. 3rd and 2. Lets run Cadillac here. Nope. Call a timeout, go shotgun and have Bobby McCray swat the pass down.

Mid 4th, up 3. Our defense is dead tired. Gruden decides thats a good time for NO HUDDLE. You cannot make this stuff up. And Fred Astaire fumbles to boot.

We get a gift from Brees, lets run Cadillac 3 times? Nope. Garcia throws into traffic! New Orleans gets to keep their TO

so we lost?

damn, the scoreboard said we won, I must have read it wrong...

hater!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #41 : November 30, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »

Whatever happened to "just win baby".    Personally i would rather win ugly than lose.

Constant..... and I mean CONSTANT shotgun on 3rd and 2 or 3. Why draft/sign all these linemen if thats what you're gonna do. And they almost never worked!

This was a game for Cadillac, Dunn was slipping all over the place. Cadillac looked good on that 4th down run, then an 8 yard TD. And you decide NOT to give him the ball again after the TD?

New Orleans calls timeout when we're near the goal line before halftime, what do we do after coming off the sideline? CALL A TIMEOUT, then of course kick a FG.

Late 3rd, we get the ball back with a chance to put the game away. 3rd and 2. Lets run Cadillac here. Nope. Call a timeout, go shotgun and have Bobby McCray swat the pass down.

Mid 4th, up 3. Our defense is dead tired. Gruden decides thats a good time for NO HUDDLE. You cannot make this stuff up. And Fred Astaire fumbles to boot.

We get a gift from Brees, lets run Cadillac 3 times? Nope. Garcia throws into traffic! New Orleans gets to keep their TO

so we lost?

damn, the scoreboard said we won, I must have read it wrong...

hater!
Personally, I agree with you.

You can scrutinize, but man do the IDIOTS come flying out.  Win or lose.

Wether Garcia wins or loses, he is turrible.  Fine, you guys made your two cents be heard.  NOw go ahead and cherish the win.  Oh wait, you can't, can you?

Why is that?  Oh yeah, it is because you are on a MB, and cannot help but just argue like an idiot about nothing.  If the BUcs win, the point is moot.  What if this was the SuperBowl?  And he played like crap?  Who gets ripped on then?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #42 : November 30, 2008, 07:50:24 PM »

Not right now bro.

Well should we wait for your excellence to tell us when is the appropriate time?
Tuesday is usually pretty good.

I like the "excellence" part BTW...

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #43 : November 30, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »

"What if this was the Superbowl" is a garbage argument. I think the reason so many people come on here and rip him is because they fear HE will be the reason we don't get there.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #44 : November 30, 2008, 07:53:08 PM »

"What if this was the Superbowl" is a garbage argument. I think the reason so many people come on here and rip him is because they fear HE will be the reason we don't get there.
blah blah blah...

As Hate would say, "9 dash 3.  Who would have thunk it?"

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offensive Clusterfudge « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools