Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was the "offensive clusterfudge" thread locked? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#180 : December 02, 2008, 11:00:04 PM

Glad I could enthrall you guys.

Just read the original thread - I have seen lots worse name calling.  Enthralled - that would be overstated - will stick with entertained... LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#181 : December 02, 2008, 11:03:32 PM

Glad I could enthrall you guys.

Just read the original thread - I have seen lots worse name calling. Enthralled - that would be overstated - will stick with entertained... LOL
People have indeed had their panties in a wad lately.  And because I call them out, they get mad.

We can express our opinion.  Mine just happens to be that I am sick and tired of listening to lunacy, and decided to call certain posters as I see them.  I do not want an apology (as have been offered), nor will I EVER give one in this pathetic matter.

We are talking football.  Not pekoe tea.

I am officially done with this thread.  If I could lock it, I would.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#182 : December 02, 2008, 11:27:02 PM

Just about the only thing this thread is missing is a Lori Partridge reference and somebody singing ''C'mon Get Happy.''
Must be a case of the Tuesday Night Blues.

In Verner We Trust

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#183 : December 03, 2008, 09:34:42 AM

I'm taken aback by the way this thread has evolved. There is some real juvenile stuff going on here and i'm shocked by the participants..... some i see in a new light.

Indeed.

Some of the most immature, hypocritical, and asinine posts I've ever seen, over and over and over.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#184 : December 03, 2008, 09:45:05 AM

.shut the hell up and enjoy instead of acting like a spoiled 2 year old child.

;D

What irony.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#185 : December 03, 2008, 09:47:36 AM

In past performances, we've all seen Jeff look intermediate to short, and ignore the deep receivers. Since short passing is a staple of the WC offense, his play isn't seen as a glaring weakness. If nothing else, his accuracy % was more than acceptable.

As for this past Sunday..... he was inaccurate from the start. It's my belief that HE was smart enough to recognize this, and found a way to win with his legs or hitting the wide open receiver. He didn't take chances with the ball, when he knew he couldn't get it in there.

Well reasoned, thought out and presented.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#186 : December 03, 2008, 11:06:20 AM

I like that Department of Complaints thing...wonder how many entries the founder has contributed to it?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#187 : December 03, 2008, 01:04:18 PM

Someone should lock this before we start seeing 'my dong is bigger than yours' type posts.

#188 : December 03, 2008, 01:59:55 PM

Someone should lock this before we start seeing 'my dong is bigger than yours' type posts.

I'm sure thats on the horizon!!

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#189 : December 03, 2008, 02:01:03 PM

I'm sure thats on the horizon!!

In other words, it ain't happening...right? ;)

JC510

Practice Squad

#190 : January 16, 2009, 06:23:53 PM

Hey Boid, are the Glazers haters?

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was the "offensive clusterfudge" thread locked? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools