Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was the "offensive clusterfudge" thread locked? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 01, 2008, 08:25:11 PM

I would like to point out the fact that everyone's favorite team is 9-3 and going into the biggest game (arguably) of the regular season. Why are we arguing about this stuff? I'm on Boid's side of the argument here, but there are plenty of other MORE IMPORTANT things to talk about. If Jeff is the guy and the team has rallied around him, I think we should all stfu and support him.

This is a big game this week. I think the best thing we can do is support Jeff, our Bucs, and Coach Gruden this week and hope we pull off a big road win...

Everyone has their panties in a bunch around here... tis the season to be Thankful ppl

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 01, 2008, 08:26:00 PM

I think everyone has had a blowup on the boards, my self included, I dont think any less of them! It is what it is when passion meets emotion sometimes things are said and taken out of context. Bottom line weather or not you agree with what someone else post we are all Buccaneers fans in one form or fashion.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 01, 2008, 08:28:16 PM

This childish, name-calling nonsense WILL stop. The next person that uses the word "moron" will get suspended. If you don't agree with a post, respectfully state that you don't agree - but leave the name-calling out of it.

Now, that I agree with. The name-calling is juvenile at best & I'm rather shocked by some of the involved.

Are you talking about Boid Fink?

The guy does that every day...any time he doesn't have a response for something, he calls a poster a name...it is childish like SR said and it is ridiculous like Biggs said...
Still mad about me telling you how it is?

Stop crying about it, it is old news.  Prior to a month ago, I really never noticed the stuff you post anyway...

But if you come with something that is silly, sorry if I let you know about it.

I missed the days of Phist and Zell.  Need more folks like them around these parts.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 01, 2008, 08:32:07 PM

I think everyone has had a blowup on the boards, my self included, I dont think any less of them! It is what it is when passion meets emotion sometimes things are said and taken out of context. Bottom line weather or not you agree with what someone else post we are all Buccaneers fans in one form or fashion.
I do not think you had a meltdown yesterday...maybe a few weeks straight with your constant bashing of Gruden and Garcia, or your online internet I.Q. test challenge with Plisken (Lamond)...but like you said, it can come to a head, and I told you I was shocked that you erupted, so I suppose anyone can have that moment.  I do not think I name call as often as I should, frankly, but some of the posters seem to not get it.  And they are the ones that constantly use the same stream of thought.  It is as if their minds cannot wrap around ANYTHING new, or anything out of the box. I call it agenda-620-itis.  I was acting as a white blood cell, doing my job, trying to destroy the foolishness.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 01, 2008, 08:34:53 PM

My hero.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 01, 2008, 08:37:03 PM

My hero.
I know.

Even though I am not the guy who can bench 500 internet pounds...Mrs. "Biggs".

It is amazing reading the stuff you spew that you are allowed to even watch football.  Don't you have housework to do?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 01, 2008, 08:39:17 PM

I would like to point out the fact that everyone's favorite team is 9-3 and going into the biggest game (arguably) of the regular season. Why are we arguing about this stuff? If Jeff is the guy and the team has rallied around him, I think we should all be quiet and support him.

This is a big game this week. I think the best thing we can do is support Jeff, our Bucs, and Coach Gruden this week and hope we pull off a big road win...

Everyone has their panties in a bunch around here... tis the season to be Thankful ppl

Amen.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 01, 2008, 08:42:28 PM

Here we go again, huh, Nelson?  You are a great white blood cell for the board.

You win.  

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : December 01, 2008, 08:43:41 PM

Here we go again, huh, Nelson?  You are a great white blood cell for the board.

You win. 
See what I mean?  I gots me a lil pup follerin me.

"Go home lil pup.  I aint got no grub."

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 01, 2008, 08:44:05 PM

My hero.
I know.

It is amazing reading the stuff you spew that you are allowed to even watch football. Don't you have housework to do?

Hate, you paying attention?

The locked thread was yesterday...here's today's...too funny and ironic it would come in the same thread with SR's post...excellent work...

Boid just "tellin' it like it is"...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 01, 2008, 08:45:15 PM

My hero.
I know.

It is amazing reading the stuff you spew that you are allowed to even watch football. Don't you have housework to do?

Hate, you paying attention?

The locked thread was yesterday...here's today's...too funny and ironic it would come in the same thread with SR's post...excellent work...

Awww...another puppy. 

#41 : December 01, 2008, 08:45:30 PM

I would like to point out the fact that everyone's favorite team is 9-3 and going into the biggest game (arguably) of the regular season. Why are we arguing about this stuff? I'm on Boid's side of the argument here, but there are plenty of other MORE IMPORTANT things to talk about. If Jeff is the guy and the team has rallied around him, I think we should all be quiet and support him.

As a father, I support my kids 100% of the time. That doesn't mean i keep quiet when I'm disappointed in them. This IS a message board afterall where we all come to discuss the Bucs.... pro & con. If we all came here to sing Kum Ba Yah, how interesting would that be?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 01, 2008, 08:49:56 PM

I would like to point out the fact that everyone's favorite team is 9-3 and going into the biggest game (arguably) of the regular season. Why are we arguing about this stuff? I'm on Boid's side of the argument here, but there are plenty of other MORE IMPORTANT things to talk about. If Jeff is the guy and the team has rallied around him, I think we should all be quiet and support him.

As a father, I support my kids 100% of the time. That doesn't mean i keep quiet when I'm disappointed in them. This IS a message board afterall where we all come to discuss the Bucs.... pro & con. If we all came here to sing Kum Ba Yah, how interesting would that be?
Exactly.  Thus my retorts.

How interesting has this place been with the same discourse by the same posters over and over.  At least Yuccs posts nice insightful stats.  Some of the stuff is unreal...it is as if they live in fantasy land, where all other NFL Qbs throw for 300 yards all the time, and our team has a turrible offense...I fail to see that.  Get tired of hearing the braying, I suppose.  Perhaps they should be more concerned with NEXT years team, and what the BUcs will do WITHOUT Garcia?

I mean, if the guy throws for three grand and 25 TDs, but the Team wins eight games, I will be pizzed.

Mellow

Starter

#43 : December 01, 2008, 08:53:52 PM

Jeez guys, don't let this one devolve into another name-calling thread!

Meanwhile, I will publicly apologize for calling Boid a M***N.  That was out of line, and I should have known better.  I may disagree with his opinions (which are, in my opinion, M***Nic at times), but he has every right to make them without being called names.  And, like someone said (can't remember), if we all agreed with each other it would be a really, really boring message board!

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#44 : December 01, 2008, 08:54:04 PM

But see, there is a difference between constructively criticizing someone and completely/irrationally bashing someone. IMO everything I have read from you has logic to it therefore I can respect and understand your opinion. But as you know, there are people on here posting crap just to post it, bashing just to bash, and hating just to hate. The big dog listeners or blinded media driven fools... That is what I was getting at, so in that regard my message wasn't clear.

If it was Kum ba yah I dont think this place would exist.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was the "offensive clusterfudge" thread locked? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools