Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: BUCS READY FOR PRIME TIME SHOWDOWN WITH PANTHERS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: December 01, 2008, 08:37:31 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/4940

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 01, 2008, 08:56:34 PM

Gruden plans to use the lack of national attention as a source of motivation for his team this week. He points to the fact that despite being defending NFC South champions, the Bucs are having to play the Panthers on the road on Monday Night Football instead of hosting a prime time game against a division rival.

"I'd rather be 9-3 on Monday night than 3-9," said Gruden. "It is great for the players. I wish someone would explain why we are going to Carolina on Monday Night Football. I think we won the division last year, not to complain. It is a great opportunity and we are very excited about it."

I hope that works...I mean we were scheduled to have two SNF games at home, so I don't about that "source of motivation"...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: BUCS READY FOR PRIME TIME SHOWDOWN WITH PANTHERS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools