Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo's top ten most searched (Obama didnt win) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 02, 2008, 01:06:08 PM

Some other interesting top 10 searches...

The top 10 questions typed into the search engine:
10. How do I download free videos?
9. Why is the sky blue?
8. How do I register to vote?
7. What is the meaning of life?
6. How do I change my name?
5. How much is my car worth?
4. How much is minimum wage?
3. How do I write a resume?
2. How do I lose weight?
1. How do I get pregnant?

People search the internet for the meaning of life and how to get pregnant?  Good grief...

kmitchell

Starter

#16 : December 02, 2008, 01:12:45 PM

Leave it to KMitchell to stick up for the ignorant voter, as he falls into that catagory.

KMitchell, tell us again how the south is full of nothing but stupid, fat people. Then tell us again about how Ron Paul was your fave prez candidate, yet you voted for the man that is furthest from him on damn near EVERY issue.

Statistically, the South has the highest percentage of obese people in the nation.

Obama was closest to Ron Paul on Foreign policy of the main stream candidates. I want a non-interventionist country, and Obama is the closest we could get. Napoleon McCain has little man syndrome and thinks our military is the cure for the worlds cancer.

Afghanistan is not being won, the "terrorists" or whatever we call them today, are still carrying out very large scale attacks.

"More than 300 militants attacked the Afghan forces' convoy, which was transporting 47 vehicles for their units in the Bala Murghab district of Badghis Province late Thursday, said Naeem Khan, a border police official."
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/28/asia/afghan.php
Its a shame we cant get smart people to run for president.

Harvard isn't for smart people anymore? What school do you want them to excel at?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 02, 2008, 01:16:16 PM

Harvard is overrated in my opinion. Obama got into Harvard because of his connections. I am tired of these presidents coming from Harvard,Yale,Brown,etc. Considering Bush came from Yale and that was a Ivy League...I think the point still remains.

Oh and another thing, just because you goto Harvard, doesnt mean you deserve to be President. If your parents are a legacy and rich, I guarantee their kid can get in.

kmitchell

Starter

#18 : December 02, 2008, 01:48:23 PM

Did his connections make him the first black President of the Harvard Law Review? You gotta give the guy credit, he worked his a$$ off in school, and got him the job of his dreams.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 02, 2008, 03:18:37 PM

Harvard is overrated in my opinion. Obama got into Harvard because of his connections. I am tired of these presidents coming from Harvard,Yale,Brown,etc. Considering Bush came from Yale and that was a Ivy League...I think the point still remains.

Oh and another thing, just because you goto Harvard, doesnt mean you deserve to be President. If your parents are a legacy and rich, I guarantee their kid can get in.

Too much elitism. Liberals were making fun of McCain because he graduated from the Naval academy, and making fun of Palin because she "didnt go to a good school."

Too bad the left-wing voters didnt pick up the hint that the Democrats bashed their own base...the common man. They are saying you cant be president unless you go to a certain school and belong to a certain class. They almost preach a form of meritocracy. It's weird. And Im not quite sure I've ever seen anything like that before in any other country where the left-wing party is more elitist than the right-wing party.

kmitchell

Starter

#20 : December 02, 2008, 04:12:09 PM

Too much elitism. Liberals were making fun of McCain because he graduated from the Naval academy, and making fun of Palin because she "didnt go to a good school."

No, liberals made fun of McCain for finishing in the bottom 1% of his class, and Palin for going to practically 6 schools to major in journalism.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 02, 2008, 07:28:09 PM

The USNA is not exactly no walk in the park. the USNA, West Point, Air Force Academy,Coast Guard Academy,etc. all are rigorous strict colleges. The Naval Academy has one of the most impressive libraries next to the Library of Congress. Its like going to college except no real college life is expected at like a state university. You are apart of the military but you are learning as well. I guarantee when a USNA Graduate leaves the military after his service, they are extremely sought after. 

As far as I am concerned, Obama's sketchy rise to power began when he ran for State Senate....Its not going without saying that he does'nt have a sketchy past.

One thing I thought was never allowed was for a Muslim to convert to Christianity. I thought you were a Muslim til death once you were accepted. And why would he lie about being at that Black elitist church for 20 years and not hear what Rev.Wright said? I just dont buy into this man. He has more skeletons and sketchy parts of his background that just make you wonder. Yet everyone embraces him. This is a dark hour for American Intelligence.
Yet liberals wont even acknowledge that their party is full of idiots just like the Republicans. Nothing will change, it will be the same. Instead of McCain its Obama...nothing will happen. Faith in American government is rapidly decreasing...as it should.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 02, 2008, 07:43:08 PM

What is interesting is this...

If I ran for president, and if I was a member of a church for 20 YEARS who had a preacher who constantly spewed racism and hatred against minorities, how long do you think I'll last before the media tears me apart?

Now Obama goes to a church for 20 YEARS who has a preacher that screams racism and hatred, and the media and the general voting population brush it off as meaningless.

Yet the left-wing calls this "progress?"

Something is seriously wrong here....

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#23 : December 03, 2008, 12:34:19 PM

Some other interesting top 10 searches...

The top 10 questions typed into the search engine:
10. How do I download free videos?
9. Why is the sky blue?
8. How do I register to vote?
7. What is the meaning of life?
6. How do I change my name?
5. How much is my car worth?
4. How much is minimum wage?
3. How do I write a resume?
2. How do I lose weight?
1. How do I get pregnant?

People search the internet for the meaning of life and how to get pregnant?  Good grief...
There is a lot of infertility out there, and lots of women who fear they are infertile after just a few months of trying to conceive, so that's probably the reason for the pregnancy question. 

Meaning of life, I have no clue, lol.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 03, 2008, 02:15:45 PM

Wouldn't "How can I test to see if I am infertile?" be more to the point than "How do I get pregnant?"

Just throwin' that out there...

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 03, 2008, 02:20:46 PM

Leave it to KMitchell to stick up for the ignorant voter, as he falls into that catagory.

KMitchell, tell us again how the south is full of nothing but stupid, fat people. Then tell us again about how Ron Paul was your fave prez candidate, yet you voted for the man that is furthest from him on damn near EVERY issue.

Statistically, the South has the highest percentage of obese people in the nation.
Statistically, the highest percentage of completely stupid posts on the Cove come from your IP address.

He shares an IP address with cyberdude?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 03, 2008, 02:22:14 PM

Wouldn't "How can I test to see if I am infertile?" be more to the point than "How do I get pregnant?"
I guess it's better than a search for "How did I get pregnant?"

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 03, 2008, 02:28:13 PM

Statistically, the highest percentage of completely stupid posts on the Cove come from your IP address.

He shares an IP address with cyberdude?
Cyberdude is surely the strongest blind supporter of the R party on this board, but I'd be willing to bet that he has produced stool that would score higher on an IQ test than KMitchell.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 03, 2008, 06:07:33 PM

No it's just that I agree with the GOP 80% of the time and only 20% of the time agree with the Democrats. So Republicans obviously are going to get my vote.

I am strongly against abortion, and I am strongly against the death penalty. That's just how I am morally and ethically. I dont believe it is our place to decide who lives, who dies, and who gets a chance at life. Apparently this makes me a radical right-wing nut in the mind of BucsBullsBolts.

I dont care how much you want to have sex. You can do it with as many people as you want. You can pay a dozen hookers. I dont care. But if you get someone pregnant, you better be able to take care of the baby.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo's top ten most searched (Obama didnt win) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools